Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he decides on the guitars before the show starts. As if he is making his own kind of "setlist" before every show.
Another option: when he wants to change a guitar he picks one on the spot, meaning that most guitars are grab and play ready, about the whole gig long.

I wonder if he decides on the guitars before the show starts. As if he is making his own kind of "setlist" before every show.
Another option: when he wants to change a guitar he picks one on the spot, meaning that most guitars are grab and play ready, about the whole gig long.
I remember in Helsinki that he specifically went to Sean and told him that he wanted the V for RTTH during Hallowed. Dave and Janick were surprised about it, but very excited.

I think this could be a case of Nicko starting the song too early, like it was with FOI in Berlin, so H kept playing the LP. I remember that even in Zagreb, there was a semi-panicking guitar change before Trooper. Trooper and FOI are behind Clansman and SOTC, which are Les Paul songs.

But it could also be that he was testing the Les Paul tonight, because, if I saw right, he was also playing it on RTTH instead of the V.

Sorry Americans, I prefer to see them going into the studio. Sad it is not going to happen. Every tour, studio album or cabaret, needs to take a minimum of two years now. Thus the next album absolutely must be their last. I cannot imagine they do another record in 2025.
same and I'm an American

I just realized that For the Greater Good of God was played for the first time ever in Poland.

Who knows of more song debuts in certain countries, this tour?

Flight of Icarus had never been played in Greece until this year, I don't think.

And it's the first time Aces High, Where Eagles Dare, Revelations, FTGOG and Icarus had been played in Estonia.

Also, The Clansman and SOTC in Bulgaria.

Quite a few debuts for some countries.

Last edited:
For Croatia the debuts were SOTC and FTGGOG. There haven't been as many shows as in Western or North Europe (Maiden have visited Croatia on 7 tours, so 7 shows) but they were here in mid 1980s when these songs were in usual rotation and this was their 4th greatest hits tour appearance here, so a lot of the playable got played for the audience.

However, 21st century material is somewhat obscure here in the live sense because in those 5 21st century tours only 5 reunion songs were present; BNW, Wicker Man, Wildest Dreams, FTGGOG, Blood Brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back