Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only complaint I have on the setlist is that I would like one or two shorter songs. They could just add it to make the set s little longer! Sea of Madness, Man on the Edge, Futureal, Wildest Dreams, Purgatory, Infinite Dreams etc.

A third Blaze Bayley track would be nothing short of amazing! But it would be cool with a rare track like ID or Purgatory too

Last edited:
the only complaint I have on the setlist is that I would like one or two shorter songs
Purgatory
giphy.gif

I watched the Stockholm video of For the Greater Good of God..... wow with the emotion and power of that opening of the song. Bruce sung it so perfectly and hearing the crowd sing it too clearly tells the band the fans know it. I hope they keep this in the whole tour. I never thought I'd hear it again after AMOLAD tour

I watched the Stockholm video of For the Greater Good of God..... wow with the emotion and power of that opening of the song. Bruce sung it so perfectly and hearing the crowd sing it too clearly tells the band the fans know it. I hope they keep this in the whole tour. I never thought I'd hear it again after AMOLAD tour

That static endless chorus repetition though....

Thank you guys

PS: what's with the prerecorded intros? Is it their attempt to add boring intros EVEN to their classics????haha.....

Last edited:
This morning I was in the car listening to RiR 2001. Since we will go to Athens for the Maiden show, my girlfriend constantly asks me what songs will be played, so here comes Wrathchild on the CD and she asks me: "This one sounds good. Will they play it?". I cannot explain how loud my "Noooo!" was.

This morning I was in the car listening to RiR 2001. Since we will go to Athens for the Maiden show, my girlfriend constantly asks me what songs will be played, so here comes Wrathchild on the CD and she asks me: "This one sounds good. Will they play it?". I cannot explain how loud my "Noooo!" was.
Well you dont know that yet ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back