Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they won't drop FTGGOG, it's one of the highlights of the tour. Still, they dropped Brighter than a thousand suns back in 2010. after just couple of shows, don't know the reason why.
If they decide to change the setlist, it would probably be for the second leg of the tour, next year... And they will probably add some overplayed classics, no chance they will play some new stuff like Different world...

[QUOTE="And, yeah, Killswitch Engage sucks.[/QUOTE]

Can confirm. Saw them open for Maiden in 2005 at Ozzfest. This is after driving 2 hours to be told at the gate that Black Sabbath had canceled. Sat through so many shitty bands in 95 degree weather to see Maiden.

Any information if they rehearsed anything else for this tour? Like in 2012 when they rehearsed Infinite Dreams, but decided to play ATSS instead :facepalm:.

My initial question had to do with the fact that you have implied that they dropped "Wrathchild" for the same reason as LOTLDR. Which I don't really get. ;)
I was referring to FTGGOG. Someone said that they haven't changed the setlist on the tour for really long time so I mentioned wrathchild. :)

If they drop "For the Greater Good of God" I will be very disappointed. Not as disappointed as if they dropped "Sign of the Cross", but still close second after that.

Nervously waiting for Helsinki-setlist confirmation.

Was told by someone I know that went to the show Bruce said "everything doens't always go as planned" be interesting to see what he meant by that, possible flow of the set order or a song that didn't work.
Is that referring to his "It's fucking complicated" comment at the end of the show?

Dunno if anybody posted this, but this guy has pretty nice videos from first night - only four songs but still great :) https://www.youtube.com/user/krusejder77/videos

Oh, and in the clansman Bruce looks almost like on skunkworks tour which is cool as hell beacuse I love skunkworks :D

What an asshole that guy is for filming those whole songs, but DAMN they look awesome. Like you’re actually there in the crowd but the audio is still good.

I’m still astounded by how good Bruce sounds.

Such an amazing song. Easily one the best songs off SSOASS. It would have been great for Maiden to swap out something like 2MTM or RTTH for Infinite Dreams. We can but dream.......Infinately:)
Yep. Great tune... But I guess there are some difficulties for Bruce to sing it, or maybe it's about the song structure itself. It's a tough one for sure... Maiden England version (back in 1988) was pretty much bad compared to studio version.

Supposedly Heaven Can Wait on rehersal at Tallin, day before gig.
269.gif

Yep. Great tune... But I guess there are some difficulties for Bruce to sing it, or maybe it's about the song structure itself. It's a tough on for sure... Maiden England version (back in 1988) was pretty much bad compared to studio version.
This guy just did WED after Aces High. He probably can sing it backwards if he want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back