Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so.... in past I've enjoyed live Maiden but never loved it.

I fucking love this. Every song works. Every song sounds fresh, new, invigorating, exciting. This is the best Bruce has ever sounded live. Who the fuck is complaining about the setlist?!?!?

The stand-out? Every song, but maybe most notably For the Greater Good of God. I like it in studio but it's kinda... too repetitive. Live though... my god this fucking rocks. I got chills.

Flight of Icarus is also amazing and many of these are honestly on par with the studio tracks.

Please release a live DVD & album of this. Please and thank you.

Okay so.... in past I've enjoyed live Maiden but never loved it.

I fucking love this. Every song works. Every song sounds fresh, new, invigorating, exciting. This is the best Bruce has ever sounded live. Who the fuck is complaining about the setlist?!?!?

The stand-out? Every song, but maybe most notably For the Greater Good of God. I like it in studio but it's kinda... too repetitive. Live though... my god this fucking rocks. I got chills.

Flight of Icarus is also amazing and many of these are honestly on par with the studio tracks.

Please release a live DVD & album of this. Please and thank you.

Reading comments sections on metal hammer, and even the official maiden FB page seems to be quite a lot bagging the set, I guess there never is pleasing people.

Well that’s what happens when a segment of fans insists every tour that “THIS is the time to play Alexander the Great.”

Good for you but how can the same song structure not be repetitive once played live???

It's weird... lots of people have the ability to complain that Maiden don't do anything right; I just wanna fucking see them live. :(

Heaven Can Wait is great in studio and live. Every concert? Nah, but it's always nice when it's in the setlist. Until I found this forum I thought it was underrated rather than overrated. :p
Agreed 100%. Heaven Can Wait is a personal favorite of mine. The Flight 666 version is top notch!

Hmmm let's see.... Sign of the Cross, The clansman,For the greater good of God,Fear of the dark,Aces high,Where Eagles dare,Run to the hills,Hallowed be thy name,Iron Maiden,The trooper,The number of the beast....ok Steve we get it....it is YOUR band.

Hmmm let's see.... Sign of the Cross, The clansman,For the greater good of God,Fear of the dark,Aces high,Where Eagles dare,Run to the hills,Hallowed be thy name,Iron Maiden,The trooper,The number of the beast....ok Steve we get it....it is YOUR band.
Now switch Revelations for Heaven Can Wait to show more dominance

There's really not a single song in the set that I'm uninterested in seeing. The band picked a lot of my favorites for this tour. If there was one song I could really do without, it'd probably be TETMD.

Oh, I forgot to mention, the backdrop drapes in the church windows changed. There is no more Mosquito and SIT Eddie.

@matic22

You think its enough to arrive around 3h before Maiden to get close to the front? Well not very front, but first 15 rows or something.

Well, my friend got FTTB for Helsinki, so we were front and center.

I guess it depends on the show. In Tallinn it would be enough to arrive 2 hours before the doors. In Helsinki, not.

We arrived for FTTB 3.5 hours early.

And there are still all the other SIT songs before I'd want to hear before HCW, too! That's one chorus I really don't want to hear belted out tunelessly by thousands of beery blokes. WY would be an easy win, but if they did anything from SIT, I think CSIT would fit this show best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back