Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The security staff did not let us enter with our own food; they said we either drop it or eat it all before entering.
  • The prices were sky high inside; 5 Euros for a 330ml beer for example, 4 Euros for a simple burger and 3 for a hot dog
That's about half the price I paid for concessions during the last show.

It is really heartbreaking to watch all these videos from Rockwave. Lots of my old friends went there. Sadly I did not manage to be there myself. Having spent the better part of the last two months by my father's side in the hospital Maiden's music gave me strength through the long nights and days. Ok maybe not the latest albums but most definitely the albums I have so close to my heart since I was 13 years old. Spoke to a couple friends after the show last night. They said it was special.

So sorry to hear anout your dad. I am glad to hear Maiden's music is giving you strength in these difficult times.

Speak of Little Brucie, @Dangerina

bruce_dickinson_flag_tight_pants.jpg

Wrong Bruce, so wrong. The correct time should be 2 minutes to midnight.

Thanks a lot man. Going through Piece of mind as we speak. Take a look in the pool and what do you see???!! :)
Sorry to hear about your dad. I know it's tough. I have a friend who had to care for his mother 24/7. Best to you and yours.

Flight of Icarus was the first Maiden song I ever heard. Blew me away. Haven’t heard it live since I saw Maiden on the World Slavery Tour!

I hope Icarus, Little Brucie and the boys come my way in 2019!

It is really heartbreaking to watch all these videos from Rockwave. Lots of my old friends went there. Sadly I did not manage to be there myself. Having spent the better part of the last two months by my father's side in the hospital Maiden's music gave me strength through the long nights and days. Ok maybe not the latest albums but most definitely the albums I have so close to my heart since I was 13 years old. Spoke to a couple friends after the show last night. They said it was special.
I'm so very sorry to hear about your dad as well. It's amazing how music can help through such difficult times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back