Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure the show itself might have given more strength than missing it, Gk1.

Would he have died (or get worse) if you went to it?

I wish you strength in these days!

Actually we had to move to a specialized hospital away from Athens. And yes we need to be by him 24/7. Thanks Foro.

That makes it even harder indeed.

About missing concerts. If it helps somewhat: I had problems in 1993 that made me miss Bruce's final goodbye concert. Terrible. No internet, nothing.
At least my friends bought me a tour book.

Reactions: Gk1
I think they met in Canada in 1984 or 1985, during the World slavery tour (she’s Canadian), and probably settled together in 1987/88. I think there was a small notice about this in the Run to the hills book?
Is Nathalie related to singer Diane Dufresne?

Speak of Little Brucie, @Dangerina

bruce_dickinson_flag_tight_pants.jpg

Just logged in after the Rockwave concert... boy was it an amazing experience! Maiden really rocked the night, it was an absolute blast! Bruce sounded 1000x times better than what I thought he would, and all the guys gave their best shot. As it was my first time seeing Maiden live, I will never forget that night, but not only for good reasons...

• The security staff did not let us enter with our own food; they said we either drop it or eat it all before entering.
  • The prices were sky high inside; 5 Euros for a 330ml beer for example, 4 Euros for a simple burger and 3 for a hot dog
  • Some bloody idiots thought it would be good to start moshing and pushing everyone during almost every song; don't get me wrong, I like moshing, but not on a fucking Iron Maiden concert!
  • The massive croud (36.000 people) looked awesome but there were terrible traffic problems after the show ended, we were stuck for 2 fucking hours on the parking lot, waiting for the mess to clear so we could leave.
Overall, amazing experience, would go through the whole thing again for Iron Maiden, but I would totally prefer it if they were to play anywhere else but the Terra Vibe Park.

• Some bloody idiots thought it would be good to start moshing and pushing everyone during almost every song; don't get me wrong, I like moshing, but not on a fucking Iron Maiden concert.

Big like! Exactly what I was complaining about some few posts above.

• The security staff did not let us enter with our own food; they said we either drop it or eat it all before entering.
  • The prices were sky high inside; 5 Euros for a 330ml beer for example, 4 Euros for a simple burger and 3 for a hot dog.

These are standard for any festival, I'd say. I would be surprised if that wasn't the case, in fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back