Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the book could describe an event from many different members perspectives. Forostar would describe the event in his own unique, leaving-no-stone-unturned way; Wingman would see the event from the air and Niall would be so drunk he couldn't see.

Janice will never be Charlotte
tenor.gif

Definitely not.

I would pay double for the ticket to see (Little) Brucie's performance on 22AA and CTH. I am sure many more would, so that would even out the 18+ requirement for entrance to the venue.
Little Brucie's theatrical re-enactment of "Hooks In You" might be a bit much, though...

I wonder, can the other Iron Maiden band (hard rock band form the 60's) can sue Maiden for the name rights :confused:

They are formed in 1966 and had released only one album in 1969 - http://www.metalstorm.net/pub/article.php?article_id=1317&page=&message_id=

What you think about this band ? I think their music sounds kinda innovative for 1960s !

Interesting paragraph:

''The only thing that is known is that in 1976 Steve Harris received a phone call from another English person with different accent, threatening to sue them for using the same band name. The threat was never substantiated and became forgotten in the treasures of memory.''

Apologies if this has been posted before but does anyone have any clear photos of the shirts they've been selling at the gigs? The UK ones they just announced look a bit boring and I'm wondering if there's more interesting ones selling at the merch stands.

Do we also know if they're doing individual city ones?

Apologies if this has been posted before but does anyone have any clear photos of the shirts they've been selling at the gigs? The UK ones they just announced look a bit boring and I'm wondering if there's more interesting ones selling at the merch stands.

Do we also know if they're doing individual city ones?
They did an event specific t-shirt for London last year but I doubt they'll do one for each city.

resize

I think I'm not too keen on this t-shirt either and can't really afford to buy more overpriced merch again.

They did an event specific t-shirt for London last year but I doubt they'll do one for each city.

I think I'm not too keen on this t-shirt either and can't really afford to buy more overpriced merch again.

Yeah tbh I think I'm just gonna wait and buy a more interesting one at the Birmingham gig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back