Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we are getting 3 Senjutsu songs and they are making 2 further changes to fit current times what 5 can we expect to be dropped keeping the core of the Legacy set in place?

I'm thinking FTGGOG, Wickerman, Sign Of The Cross, Eagles Dare , Clansman, Evil That Men Do are all replacable

Honestly the previous show was so perfect, I would be more than happy with the exact same set. I have a feeling they are going to take out my favorites.

So if we are getting 3 Senjutsu songs and they are making 2 further changes to fit current times what 5 can we expect to be dropped keeping the core of the Legacy set in place?

I'm thinking FTGGOG, Wickerman, Sign Of The Cross, Eagles Dare , Clansman, Evil That Men Do are all replacable
The ones you mentioned and Revelations (although they have to keep at least one song with the cathedral backdrop and is in the tour poster too). I think one of the Blaze songs will stay - maybe Clansman.

About which other songs they will play, given Rod's comment, I think Blood Brothers has the best chance. I'm glad that they will change some of the classics, not just adding new songs. For a tour with 3 legs, this was more or less a must.

I hope FTGGOG goes and they will play ROTAM instead, because it has marine theme going on. You know, one warship has sunk not long ago :ninja: :innocent:

Yup. And they are rehearsing in Split, Croatia for the first time apparently, opposed to the standard Paris or Miami rehearsals.
Thinking they're doing the full production rehearsal with the new Senjutsu bits in Split then just moving the set on over to Zagreb for opening night.

Thinking they're doing the full production rehearsal with the new Senjutsu bits in Split then just moving the set on over to Zagreb for opening night.
Nope. All rehearsals apparently. They hired an entire theatre to use as a rehearsal space. For a month.

Production rehearsals will probably take place in Zagreb 1 week before the tour starts as they did in Tallinn 4 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back