Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
forum staff... You are way too sensitive (for deleting my comment) I sincerely don't think Dave is as obese as Fat Bastard from Austin Powers. It was only lighthearted joke. I'm disappointed :facepalm:
I think they have a different definition of lighthearted than you

I RESEMBLE those remarks. Seriously it’s a bit of an off work belly. Dave looks fine and he’ll drop that once they rev it up.

Real talk, we have seen pictures of most of IM members bar Dave in last 2 years. So it's kinda expected we are a bit shocked, since we have not seen him in last 2 years. Nothing major, he just gained quite a bit of weight (we all kinda did during the lockdown).

But even that said, it seems to me that the whole band has aged. Quite a lot. Yeah, they are not spring chickens, but still...

But even that said, it seems to me that the whole band has aged. Quite a lot. Yeah, they are not spring chickens, but still...
Well, they're only mortal after all. But I agree. I dunno if it's the lack of footage from the past two years but it does feel like they've all visibly aged in the past couple of years. In a way it makes sense considering their ages, they're all at that point where slowly but surely you'll start looking more like a senior citizen rather than a past middle age guy but it's still something that stuck out to me from the photos.

Real talk, we have seen pictures of most of IM members bar Dave in last 2 years. So it's kinda expected we are a bit shocked, since we have not seen him in last 2 years. Nothing major, he just gained quite a bit of weight (we all kinda did during the lockdown).

If anything seeing this pictures just makes me think even more so there isn't much years left in the tank for these guys, this is the first time they have collectively shown there age, marks the importance to see them while we can

Well, they're only mortal after all. But I agree. I dunno if it's the lack of footage from the past two years but it does feel like they've all visibly aged in the past couple of years. In a way it makes sense considering their ages, they're all at that point where slowly but surely you'll start looking more like a senior citizen rather than a past middle age guy but it's still something that stuck out to me from the photos.
Exactly my thoughts.

I mean, we're used to seeing them on stage, certain lighting, etc. Hair dye, they present themselves in the best way. And also the last 2+ years have been fucking hard on everyone.

Not all too worried about Dave. There were a couple of years in the past decade where he looked a bit larger but then looked noticeably slim the following year.

You all, the important thing is: Dave is smilling in that photo. His body language tells us that he is happy and ready for another adventure. In fact, all Three Amigos are smilling, so in a guitar department all is well and oiled. Steve, on the other hand, looks little bit grumpy. Maybe he forgot his vaccine passport :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back