LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forever known as "that song with the green airplane flying above the stage!" (holy crap!) RAF bitches... Everytime i sing Aces High I will sing "that song with the green airplane flying above the stage!" instead of Aces High-

hahahaha: Run, live to fly, fly to live that song with the green airplane flying above the stage! Yeah... oh be Jeez! :facepalm:

"That song with the green airplane flying above the stage, my friends! Welcome to The Legacy of the Beast!"

Maiden Vegas TONIGHT!
Trooper pre-party at Hard Rock Cafe at 4!
Come up and say hi, I'll be the guy in the black Iron Maiden tshirt.

:p

Collin had a great time. Adrian pointed at me during Iron Maiden, then tried to throw a wrist band, it fell short. A drunk guy in front of me took his shirt off and then did a Scottish dance during The Clansman, then he tried to rush the stage and was promptly removed.

Spent Raven Age drinking whiskey and watching a Mexican soccer match in the Skyy Lounge. Was a little worried about having upper balcony seats, but the MGM Grand is so intimate, I was really happy with my spot. It was more like a lower balcony seat in a big arena, and the sound was fantastic. Thought the show itself was amazing. Beautiful sets, great energy from the band. Wish there had been a Vegas shirt, though. Maybe next time... which, if Bruce can be believed, shouldn't be too far off in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back