LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say it again: back in 2000 Nicko McBrain wrote in an online diary at www.ironmaiden.com that Sign of the Cross and The Clansman went down like a lead balloon (or words to that effect) in the USA. Maiden did not change the setlist then and it is highly unlikely they would change it this time either.

So it shall be written. So it shall be done.

Remember when they messed up Sign of the Cross and people were saying it will 100% be dropped by the next show?
I don't think there could be any better way of drawing everyone's attention to the fact that they messed it up once, than by culling it unexpectedly immediately after.

My ultimate, somewhat/barely realistic fantasy is for SOTC and The Clansman to be replaced with Seventh Son and Phantom OTO. I'd be super happy for even one of those and my level of excitement would be sky rocketed so super mega far out there if both happened.

My ultimate, somewhat/barely realistic fantasy is for SOTC and The Clansman to be replaced with Seventh Son and Phantom OTO. I'd be super happy for even one of those and my level of excitement would be sky rocketed so super mega far out there if both happened.

Did you miss the Maiden England 2012-2014 tours? They played both of your fantasy songs. And it was great!

Is there any rumor about additional tour dates between 4 October and 12 October? Or is it just free dates - to give a band a proper rest - before final 3 dates of tour - for recording possible new DVD. Such rest could set a better Bruce vocal performance . Remembering Book of Souls World tour - Bruce sounds amazing in Germany in May '16... after 5 days break after Johannesburg concert. Or another live album is too early to release? For me Live Chapter was good but not great in terms of sound, and in terms of video - it was just ok. Such show as Legacy Of The Beast must be filmes for a proper DVD\Blu-Ray release, my only wish, that they make an approach for filming and editing it like was latest Rammstein blu-ray concert or Metallica's Throught The Never.

Is there any rumor about additional tour dates between 4 October and 12 October? Or is it just free dates - to give a band a proper rest - before final 3 dates of tour - for recording possible new DVD. Such rest could set a better Bruce vocal performance . Remembering Book of Souls World tour - Bruce sounds amazing in Germany in May '16... after 5 days break after Johannesburg concert. Or another live album is too early to release? For me Live Chapter was good but not great in terms of sound, and in terms of video - it was just ok. Such show as Legacy Of The Beast must be filmes for a proper DVD\Blu-Ray release, my only wish, that they make an approach for filming and editing it like was latest Rammstein blu-ray concert or Metallica's Throught The Never.

There a rumours about them playing in Sao Paulo and Porto Alegre.

I've just wanted to ask about so same info the other users? :) There were some rumours on the Web about three additional Brazilan dates in Sao Paulo, Curitiba and probably Porto Alegre. Some local media suggested Sao Paulo show will be held at Morumbi Stadium on the October the 6th. Other sources state Maiden will perform with The Scorpions in Brazil as co - headliners or so :) I just don't know, but it doesn't seem to be good marketing move not to announcing few additional dates after rapidly sold out for the biggest festival event in the country. The eight days of tour break would cost a lot, I suppose Rod wouldn't allow the band to "rest for a long while" when they could earn the good money in the same period of spare time. So, we must wait a week or two, they still have some time for making a proper announcement additional Brazilian jaunt in my humble opinion.

They will probably add at least two more brazilian dates. I don't think they will ignore Brazil's demand.

I bought RIR tickets and I am also waiting for São Paulo. I'm sure it will be announced soon.

Apparently none of the other Rock in Rio headline acts have announced other Brazilian dates, so it's probably because of the contract they have with RIR.

Do you think Maiden will play only the one show in Brazil with eight days long gap between Rio and Buenos Aires?

That happened when I saw them.
Kind of sad, tbh. My brother went in not really having any opinion on FTGGOG (since it's newer Maiden and he's got limited exposure - although I should note he knows and absolutely loves both SotC and Clansman) and came out stunned at what a great song it was by his own words. It seems kind of close-minded and wasteful (tickets are pretty expensive these days, after all) to just go "nah I'm good" once they play a song you don't know and leave your spot just to buy overpriced beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back