LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only issue for me with FTGGOG this tour was the part after the 3rd verse when the "Please tell me" chorus is repeated twice (or 8 times depending upon how you look at it). Bruce gets the crowd to sing nearly all of the second repetition, and from what I've seen in YouTube videos, and certainly when I saw it live, a large, loud portion of the crowd goes straight into singing "For the greater good of god". Which ruined the flow of my favorite part of the song and, in turn, made the 8 repetitions of "For the greater good of god" more like 12, which felt like an eternity, especially when I was really hoping that the guy near to me who groaned when it started would eventually come to realize how great it is.

Obviously if this is my only issue then the song must be doing pretty well.

Yep, that's what I'm relying on. Haha, St. Louis in 2017 also had a super small pit area, and that was the other time I had won FTTB.

Where are you and Lampwick gonna be at the concert?
I can't remember. I couldn't get pit tickets.

Trying to buy tickets to the Dallas,TX show and it keeps saying that I can't use the device to purchase tickets. I have tried a desktop, smart phone and tablet and it is the same each time.

Trying to buy tickets to the Dallas,TX show and it keeps saying that I can't use the device to purchase tickets. I have tried a desktop, smart phone and tablet and it is the same each time.
Are you on a ticket resale site?

Edit: The official site for this show is Livenation. I tried and it worked for me

Are you on a ticket resale site?

Edit: The official site for this show is Livenation. I tried and it worked for me
Yeah, I went through the link from ironmaiden.com that took me to livenation. I am signed in and everything. I am signed into ticketmaster too but this is what I get when trying to add tickets.

We apologize. We are unable to complete your request on this device.

So that you may continue to shop, we recommend using a different device (laptop, phone, tablet, etc.). Using a shared device? Make sure you're logged into your Ticketmaster account.

Hmm. I don't know... If you're in a hurry for tickets maybe call them.. or just try again tomorrow.

OK, I got it to work. I signed out of ticketmaster.com and livenation.com and then cleared out my browser history and cookies on chrome and once I signed back in to everything it worked.

OK, I got it to work. I signed out of ticketmaster.com and livenation.com and then cleared out my browser history and cookies on chrome and once I signed back in to everything it worked.
Modern_Problems_Require_Modern_Solutions.jpg

Had the same problem once, same solution. Ticketmaster is garbage.

There is nothing regarding the tour that's worth discussing at the moment so the discussion is circular. As we approach 18th July we'll be back up to fever pitch with idle speculation and unfounded assumptions about the setlist. Once the first show is over the disappointment and anger will set in.

There is nothing regarding the tour that's worth discussing at the moment so the discussion is circular. As we approach 18th July we'll be back up to fever pitch with idle speculation and unfounded assumptions about the setlist. Once the first show is over the disappointment and anger will set in.
If the setlist stays the same I will be perfectly happy. If they change one or two songs I will be perfectly happy. In other words I will be perfectly happy because I am seeing Maiden live again!

Honestly even the 71 pages of discussion are far too many for the second leg of a tour with the same songs, stage set etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back