LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheels are in motion that may have me moving to Nevada in the next few months, which means...
I won't have to drive to Albuquerque after all.
:edmetal:

I really wished that the backdrop for ''Fear of the Dark'' during the current tour to be the album cover of that album (first and last time in 1992!).
On this tour the backdrop is the same for FOTD, HBTN and TETMD - a sky with cloud/s, If I'm not mistaken. When you make backdrops make them brutally good and put some thoughts on them (like the ones on The Clansman and SOTC).

On the previous TBOS tour the backdrop was the same for IESF, SOL, Wrathchild, COTD, HBTN and FOTD - the Mayan pyramid.

Well, at least Bruce has a nice costume and a lantern during FOTD and a rope and cell during HBTN.

I really wished that the backdrop for ''Fear of the Dark'' during the current tour to be the album cover of that album (first and last time in 1992!).
On this tour the backdrop is the same for FOTD, HBTN and TETMD - a sky with cloud/s, If I'm not mistaken. When you make backdrops make them brutally good and put some thoughts on them (like the ones on The Clansman and SOTC).

On the previous TBOS tour the backdrop was the same for IESF, SOL, Wrathchild, COTD, HBTN and FOTD - the Mayan pyramid.

Well, at least Bruce has a nice costume and a lantern during FOTD and a rope and cell during HBTN.

It's also the same backdrop as for FOI.

The thing is that if there was a busy backdrop during FOTD and Hallowed, it would take away from other props like the noose, cage and the lantern. They could change it for TETMD, tho.

It's also the same backdrop as for FOI.

The thing is that if there was a busy backdrop during FOTD and Hallowed, it would take away from other props like the noose, cage and the lantern. They could change it for TETMD, tho.

But FOI has an amazing inflatable Icarus = stage prop. ;)

Yeah, maybe you're right that a busy backdrop would take away from the other props, but FOTD Eddie would be a killer backdrop. Agree about TETMD - the single cover would be great, like it was on the ME tour. :)

Last edited:
The Chile show is sold out!

It is reported that the crowd will be ~63,340. This would be the biggest crowd ever for Maiden on the Estadio Nacional Stadium (his capacity is 60,000+ for concerts).

On the other Maiden concerts on this stadium the crowd was:

TBOS tour: 54,911
ME tour: 57,217
TFF tour: 43,780

The Chile show is sold out!

It is reported that the crowd will be ~63,340. This would be the biggest crowd ever for Maiden on the Estadio Nacional Stadium (his capacity is 60,000+ for concerts).

On the other Maiden concerts on this stadium the crowd was:

TBOS tour: 54,911
ME tour: 57,217
TFF tour: 43,780
It sounds to a new dvd

Yep, I suppose that they will record this tour making a dvd or something to release next year or for Christmas this year.
It's the last show of the tour, last performance with that stage production, a big stadium full of fans, it's going to be a party and a celebration for everybody.
Commercially I think Rod and the guys will put out something related about this tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back