LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Floor is sold out.
She's a very in demand lady

300px-Tuska_20130630_-_Nightwish_-_36.jpg

No changes to the set next year:
We all knew that would be the case. Apart from the dreamers that is...

ET was part of the reason that The Thing bombed so never mention it when quoting me, please.

:ninja:

Got upper level pavilion seats for Atlanta, and they were more expensive than I expected In fact, aside from the seats at the very top of the pavilion (and lawn) nothing was less than $100. As much as I love IM, they're not that big in the US, so why are they charging as much as KISS or Def Leppard---actually more?
I beg to differ. And this is not platinum seating or reseller prices.
TYbfBwp.jpg

Does anyone know why Cincinnati’s pavilion sold out so fast? By 1030 Friday the only stuff left was lawn. All other venues around have a lot of seats left.

Oh yeah, absolutely nothing compared to kiss, I paid $118 for nosebleed Kiss tickets in fucking Ottawa.

Good evening fellow Maiden fans. Long time lurker, finally got around to signing up.

Does anyone know what the story is for Rock in Rio tickets?

At the moment there's a "Rock in Rio Card" available on the website. Is that the ticket to the concert or what?

I've been keeping an eye out for flights from Dublin to Rio. They're expensive but would hope to take in the Buenos Aires concert too or maybe another Brazil show if they add some more.
The Rock in Rio card is like a presale, but it has already sold out. Open ticket sales probably starts in April.

Got upper level pavilion seats for Atlanta, and they were more expensive than I expected In fact, aside from the seats at the very top of the pavilion (and lawn) nothing was less than $100. As much as I love IM, they're not that big in the US, so why are they charging as much as KISS or Def Leppard---actually more?
Not that big? Were you at the last Atlanta show in 2012? It was packed.

Not that big? Were you at the last Atlanta show in 2012? It was packed.
Ticket sales for incoming tour went poor. In NYC where band alway sold 20000 tix in hour, only few thousand were sold so far. Many people say band's time has gone for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back