LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlanta for certain - although I can't understand why Lakewood over Verizon Wireless Amp. And I may do Charlotte or Nashville. Would love to do Sunrise again and visit RnR Ribs - that was fun!

Don't care who the support band is(any good one is a bonus). Missed Raven Age at Sunrise, I can skip them again.

If any European fan club members here have a presale code, I'll gladly do absolutely nothing to deserve it but will gladly take it :). I happily used somebody's on this site for the last tour.

Charlotte, Washington, DC, and Philly are the closest to me.

Praying time begins.

I was paying around $120 cdn for floor last time, @matic22. But you should come to the Montreal show.
Oh, sorry, we have been debating with my friends for 5 hours now and it seems that it's Toronto for us. Budweiser stage seems to have a very small floor. So the price for floor is cca 120 cdn?

Oh, sorry, we have been debating with my friends for 5 hours now and it seems that it's Toronto for us. Budweiser stage seems to have a very small floor. So the price for floor is cca 120 cdn?
Tell them that they're wrong and they're going to Montreal instead. It's a far better town to party in.
That was what I paid on TBOS.

Is it worth buying a fan club membership in order to get better seats? Planning to get tickets for Charlotte—this will be my first Iron Maiden concert, as I somehow reached 2018 (and the age of 41) without ever having listening to them! (After getting Apple Music last spring I tried listening to a few different groups I knew I had missed as a kid, and I have been a Maiden fanatic ever since.)

So I don't know much about going to shows. If I want to make sure I have decent tickets do I need presale? Thanks!

After countless presales, the only super advantage is FTTB if you want that and knowing you have tickets ahead of the regular sale to the public. They don't necessarily guarantee better tickets.

Every single time I get worked up over presales I go on right after the regular sale is on and get decent tickets.

Your mileage may vary, but that has been my experience.

Yeah, I think some venues allocate a specific area for FC presales. I got very little choice at Leeds and had to try several times, and only got two options for Newcastle.

Infinite dreams is technically a religious song. Quite more so than the others listed if you understand the depth of those lyrics which is partially why it's such an incredible song.

After some deliberating. I'm most likely in for Portland and Tacoma. I want to do Vegas as well. I'm debating flying over to Miami for the first show. Either that or two Texas shows. There's so much to choose from, unlike last year!

For some reason I can't download the tour poster (the one with the stained glass windows) as a picture. If anyone can, please share it here for a download. :)

Edit: I tried from the official Maiden site, but nothing.

Last edited:
Now my family may be wanting to do a vacation to the east coast. In which case we would most likely go to Bristow, Brooklyn, and maybe Philly.

ListFans meetup 2019 @Diesel 11?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back