LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please no third leg. This isn't the Isle of Man.
CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.JPG

I'm certain they will extend the tour to 2020. They "only" played 38 concerts in Europe last year. Both The Book of Souls and Maiden England tour had over 50 dates. No way they won't do at least a European tour in 2020.

That's true, although it doesn't explicitly say dates. However I did read through the US press release, and it stated nostates no further cities in there
The difference is that they will add a second night in Brooklyn but no different cities will be visited. In South America they will announce more cities. Sao Paulo, Monterrey, Cordoba are likely destinations I think.

I'm certain they will extend the tour to 2020. They "only" played 38 concerts in Europe last year. Both The Book of Souls and Maiden England tour had over 50 dates. No way they won't do at least a European tour in 2020.

Ok, but what would be the point to do so?

But if ME hadn't trailed on for another year they could have been in the studio making TBoS earlier & touring it successfully earlier etc. This argument makes no sense.

Surely they have to realize they’re getting older and can’t spend so much time on one tour. I highly doubt we get a third year.

Probably comes down to they spend X on the set and they probably want Y number of shows to make what they want.

I suppose a plane tour in 2020 is not out of the question if they want to hit Asia and do a few additional shows in Europe/North and South America as well

All that said, of course I would prefer a new album

I agree with Cried. I think there is more potential in an album tour than in a history tour.
It's easy, though, isn't it. Same songs, same set, same props, same basic artwork. It's a ready made package, instead of having to design a whole new tour from scratch.

The delayed touring schedule is interesting to me - the delay of 6 months following the conclusion of the 2018 British Lion tour gives them time to do stuff. I just hope they're doing stuff. Like recording an album.

6 months will be enough time to craft a new beer, methinks.
That won't take them six months. Seems like Bruce just shows up at Robinsons Brewery to taste different beers and give his opinion and then they make the beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back