Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can this tour will live up to the hype? Since I don't have a shot at seeing them until 2019 I will definitely be looking for spoilers tomorrow. For me, it will live up to the hype if they play FOI and ATG (it's now or never for these two) along with 1 or 2 other surprises and the stage setup is all new with some new, cool elements.

Yesterday they played on rehersal
sign of the cross
The next surprises are
clansman and icarus
If you don't believe me, You'll see later :)
So now I can say
that I don't care about AtG - SotC, clansman and Icarus are enough to make me happy, happy man

Ok, so it's time for some serious questions - will they record shit out of this tour to put it on new live release?

That sounds dangerous.

Cover of Europe's "Danger On The Track" confirmed! Maybe they'll play "Ninja" in the encore...
The Final Countdown isn’t the only album they’ve done.
Seriously though, they’ve done six great hard rock albums this millennium and are a fantastic live band.

It would be nice :)

Why TBOS:LC was a lower key?
They didn’t do a dvd release and it is presumed that they didn’t because the film did not look like it had a huge budget and they reused at least four already made clips. I didn’t want to say they did it on the cheap because that wouldn’t be fair.

I think that no DVD was smart move - now almost everyone use some kind of streaming service. It's for sure cheaper than distribution of DVD so I can understand that. As for reusing clips - yeah, that was sad (for me).

Personally I would have liked a live DVD release for TBOS tour. They could have easily done both i.e. Live streaming and DVD release.
I'm sure we will get both for this tour if the set turns out to be what has been rumoured...

Personally I would have liked a live DVD release for TBOS tour. They could have easily done both i.e. Live streaming and DVD release.
I'm sure we will get both for this tour if the set turns out to be what has been rumoured...
Please, tell me more - I was cut off from news for year to make waiting for this tour easier. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back