Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is actually becoming a thing:
1. Iron Maiden
2. Fear of the Dark
3. Number of the Beast
4. Wrathchild
5. Trooper

@Lego - your opinion on ROTAM is tough, but it does make sense.
Yup. If it comes down to ROTAM vs. Stranger In A Strange Land and The Clansman or something like that, I'll take the latter 99% of the time.

Yup. If it comes down to ROTAM vs. Stranger In A Strange Land and The Clansman or something like that, I'll take the latter 99% of the time.

That's a really difficult choice. Would love to hear all 3 but if I had to choose would go for ROTAM.....It was amazing on the SBIT Tour. Maiden really nailed it.
Pretty confident that we are going to get The Clansman this time.
Can't wait to see Janick's japes and interpretation of Scottish dancing...again

My five “please don’t”s are:
Wrathchild
Blood Brothers
Wasted Years (cracking song but for the past ten years it has only missed TFF tour)
Can I Play With Madness?
Revelations (Ed Hunter was the last non-album tour not to feature it at some point)

Rime every time. As Maideneer said, Mariner was huuuuuge on SBIT. It stood out on a Set list of Maidens elite tracks. One of the Highlights of my life experiencing my all time favorite epic live. It should be played every tour IMO. Long song yes. But Not a waste of set time at all. Unlike TRATB was on the BOS tour. I'd rather they played back 2 back 2 back wrathchilds

Wratchild is taking a battering on here at the minute. Are you listening Maiden?
I'm pretty sure it won't be played this time though...

Walked into a scene
Of angriness and greed
And Macedonians and Canadians
The mods are all trolls
The list have gotta go
Or Cried just might crazy!

So now I spend my time lookin' all around
For a setlist that's nowhere to be found
Until I find it
I'm never gonna stop searchin'
I'm gonna find those songs
Gonna travel 'roundddddddd

'Cuz I'm a MAIDENFAN!
Yeah I'm a MAIDENFAN!
Wow I'm a MAIDENFAN!

I need that setlist!
Ooooh yeah!

Wrathchild is very good, was great last year, but it appears so often that people will resent it slightly. It then doesn’t help when it replaces special songs (Charlotte in 2005, Brighter in 2010 and Hallowed in 2017) or just generally pops up as second leg setlist filler (2007, 2009, 2014).

Iron Maiden played indoors here in Finland last time 2006. Since that ive seen 5 gigs outdoors in Stadiums etc. There is one problem that "ruins" part of the show here in North - its never dark. For me, when the light show and flames and stuff doesnt work its not complete show. Thats why im very exited, no matter what the setlist is gonna be, to see them again. Inside Hartwall Arena, Helsinki, next week.

Here's a video from last tour... Youll get the point.

Reactions: ifp
1.where eagles dare
2. Revelations
3. Can I play with madness
4. The trooper
5. For the greater good of god

evil that men do
Brave New world
Clansman
Iron maiden
Death or glory
Fear of the dark