Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
the issue I see Bruce having with it is the vocals..... It's very difficult vocally to pull even being with a slow tempo
Well, he pulled off Hallowed, BOS and TRATB in the same set which are all very difficult to sing, so I don't think FOI would be a problem for him now. Aces High, for instance, is a much harder song to sing.

LOTB Pinball machine playlist:

• Aces High
  • 2 Minutes to Midnight
  • The Trooper
  • Wasted Years
  • Can I Play With Madness
  • Number of the Beast
  • Run to the Hills
  • Powerslave
  • Hallowed Be Thy Name
  • Flight of Icarus
  • Rime of the Ancient Mariner
  • Fear of the Dark

70 minutes long, too heavy on Powerslave, nothing from Di'Anno, Blaze, or recent times. The list itself are things played on SBiT legs + Flight of Icarus. Nah I don't think that playlist is relevant, they're not repeating Somewhere Back in Time. Considering they'll play Iron Maiden and have Eddie appearance, unless they start playing longer shows (which they won't), you got 15 minutes for 30 years worth of legacy.

If based on this, the show will be abysmal until Powerslave starts. This is possibly the final best of tour, and this setlist is from the worst nightmares.

70 minutes long, too heavy on Powerslave, nothing from Di'Anno, Blaze, or recent times. The list itself are things played on SBiT legs + Flight of Icarus. Nah I don't think that playlist is relevant, they're not repeating Somewhere Back in Time. Considering they'll play Iron Maiden and have Eddie appearance, unless they start playing longer shows (which they won't), you got 15 minutes for 30 years worth of legacy.

If based on this, the show will be abysmal until Powerslave starts. This is possibly the final best of tour, and this setlist is from the worst nightmares.

Not in order. Those are directly listed from news article, but I think this could give us some insight in what kind of songs can we expect (of course there will be others). Powerslave won't be played and possibly a few more from this list.

It's very interesting they are pitching Icarus in every single thing now, since they pretended that this song doesn't exsist for the last 19 years... As I said before this tour will possibly be POM-heavy.

I'd welcome that, for sure. Knowing that they won't pull out TTAL, I'd still go haywire with Still Life. However if they play 4 POM songs they'll be Trooper, Icarus, Revelations and Where Eagles Dare. Probably.

I'd welcome that, for sure. Knowing that they won't pull out TTAL, I'd still go haywire with Still Life. However if they play 4 POM songs they'll be Trooper, Icarus, Revelations and Where Eagles Dare. Probably.
I would put DWYBO before WED. But yeah, there is a very high possibility that 4 or more POM songs will be played.

Invaders
Still life
El dorado
The trooper
Death or Glory
2 minutes 2 midnight
Stranger in a strange Land
Rainmaker
Rime of the Ancient Mariner
Revelations
Can I Play with Madness
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden

Flight of Icarus
Blood Brothers
Number of the Beast

What do you guys think of this setlist?

01. Be Quick Or Be Dead
02. The Evil That Men Do
03. 2 Minutes To Midnight
04. Revelations
05. The Number of the Beast
06. The Trooper
07. The Clansman
08. Stranger In A Strange Land
09. Hallowed Be Thy Name
10. Run To The Hills
11. Where Eagles Dare
12. For The Greater Good of God
13. Fear of the Dark
14. Iron Maiden
---------------------------------------
15. The Wicker Man
16. Sanctuary or Running Free
17. Flight of Icarus

I've tried to be realistic. 01 and 15 are interchangeable. It's not my dream setlist, i've mostly putted songs in what was mentioned by a band member before in interviews or something.

What do you guys think of this setlist?

01. Be Quick Or Be Dead
02. The Evil That Men Do
03. 2 Minutes To Midnight
04. Revelations
05. The Number of the Beast
06. The Trooper
07. The Clansman
08. Stranger In A Strange Land
09. Hallowed Be Thy Name
10. Run To The Hills
11. Where Eagles Dare
12. For The Greater Good of God
13. Fear of the Dark
14. Iron Maiden
---------------------------------------
15. The Wicker Man
16. Sanctuary or Running Free
17. Flight of Icarus

I've tried to be realistic. 01 and 15 are interchangeable. It's not my dream setlist, i've mostly putted songs in what was mentioned by a band member before in interviews or something.

WED will be tough. especially for Nicko to play it night after night. i don't see that coming in.

But on the whole, that seems like a pretty realistic setlist. Nothing outside the norm there, BQOBD would be a great opener! i've always hoped they would bring that one out.

Last edited:
Now this is the set I can realistically hope for. Maybe switch WED for a TBOS song cause I think there'll be a TBOS song - meaning Death or Glory or Speed of Light.

LOTB Pinball machine playlist:

• Aces High
  • 2 Minutes to Midnight
  • The Trooper
  • Wasted Years
  • Can I Play With Madness
  • Number of the Beast
  • Run to the Hills
  • Powerslave
  • Hallowed Be Thy Name
  • Flight of Icarus
  • Rime of the Ancient Mariner