Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
No presale info that I can see. Kind if get the run around, the maiden page says 'click here for presale' so you click it and it takes you to another page where you can search for maiden which takes you to the aforementioned 'click here for presale' page

No presale info that I can see. Kind if get the run around, the maiden page says 'click here for presale' so you click it and it takes you to another page where you can search for maiden which takes you to the aforementioned 'click here for presale' page
Are you a FC member?

Follow the link at the top of this page: https://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/iron-maiden-tickets

Follow the instructions and you'll be able to buy presale tickets later in the week.

Out of interest, what blocks were on sale for the FC members for Birmingham?

The ones for "Book of Souls" were the closest to the stage, but you'd have been level with Bruce's walkway, so that would have obstructed your view, so I didn't grab them and withdrew my membership! VERY dissappointing that was.... :(

Ok thanks. I'm going to try for the O2 Pre-sale on Wednesday, just hoping Blocks 2 or 16 are available for then (preferably as close to the front as possible!) Was there much hassle getting the tickets today? I know when I brought tickets for AC/DC last year on O2 I was waiting in a que for 20 minutes!!!

Wow, the FC forum is still down... I don't think it's ever been this bad! I wonder if it's a hardware issue, or if there are just an abnormally high number of folks participating in the presale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back