Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. First message to this forum. Im very excited that Iron Maiden starts from here north, i got tickets for both Helsinki gigs. First time ever its possible for me to see Maiden without knowing the setlist... Its very exciting! My 7th and 8th gigs. Theres a lot of good and interesting setlist here in this thread, ill put my wish setlist here someday. Up the Irons from Finland!

Hey guys. First message to this forum. Im very excited that Iron Maiden starts from here north, i got tickets for both Helsinki gigs. First time ever its possible for me to see Maiden without knowing the setlist... Its very exciting! My 7th and 8th gigs. Theres a lot of good and interesting setlist here in this thread, ill put my wish setlist here someday. Up the Irons from Finland!
Welcome. Here the mods usually seperate topics into two. This one will probably become the spoilers included topic, and there will be another one with spoilers forbidden. So make sure that you avoid this topic when the seperation happens.

Have a good time here.

:)

You only need to go two days avoiding spoilers. For those who are only going to one of the London shows it's a two-and-a-half month wait! Not easy!

From the LOTB teaser poster riddles it looks like BQOBD and FOI are going to be the couple of rarer tracks that Bruce was talking about.
Whether this is enough to create "social media madness" intrigues me.
The main song that would create a huge amount of social media interest is ATG. This is why I have a sneaking suspicion that Maiden might play it.
It's not that difficult to play really and most fans would go mental

From the LOTB teaser poster riddles it looks like BQOBD and FOI are going to be the couple of rarer tracks that Bruce was talking about.
Whether this is enough to create "social media madness" intrigues me.
The main song that would create a huge amount of social media interest is ATG. This is why I have a sneaking suspicion that Maiden might play it.
It's not that difficult to play really and most fans would go mental

but its the old adage..adrian doesnt remember the solo.....**eye roll** haha. and Rod probably doesn't want them to play it. because it would make us happy #blamerod

but its the old adage..adrian doesnt remember the solo.....**eye roll** haha. and Rod probably doesn't want them to play it. because it would make us happy #blamerod

Yeah I've heard that one before about H not remembering the solo. Easy solution to that is for Janick to play it. He used to play Adrian's solos before he rejoined in 99. Not 100% the same obviously.

I think the part of the glass people think represents Be Quick or Be Dead is more likely to be for Revelations: the hand of God, the eyes of the Nile, the reference to the beast (Crowley)....

Last edited:
I think the part of the glass people think represents Be Quick or Be Dead is more likely to be for Revelations...

Could well be. The one that really baffles me is the blacksmith with the swords. Could be Sun and Steel. The pictures remind me of that film with Jonny Depp, The Ninth Gate. That would make a cool Maiden song btw....

Could well be. The one that really baffles me is the blacksmith with the swords. Could be Sun and Steel. The pictures remind me of that film with Jonny Depp, The Ninth Gate. That would make a cool Maiden song btw....

could be flash of the blade??? although bruce signing that chorus concerns me.....o_O

I think that one is for The Evil that Men Do, as the blacksmith is living on the razor's edge. I'd love it to represent Sun and Steel though. Cracking and massively underrated song.

I think that one is for The Evil that Men Do, as the blacksmith is living on the razor's edge. I'd love it to represent Sun and Steel though. Cracking and massively underrated song.

Agree that Sun and Steel is great song. Now that you and previous poster have mentioned TETMD it sort of makes sense.
The intro song on the LOTB mobile game is TETMD......

I think the part of the glass people think represents Be Quick or Be Dead is more likely to be for Revelations: the hand of God, the eyes of the Nile, the reference to the beast (Crowley)....
Or, maybe, Holy Smoke...you know ,, Jimmy Reptile and all his friends '' and ,, for the devil to stoke ''...;).

On this Christmas card is pretty clear references for Sun and Steel, Killers and Mother Russia...at least for me.
28rk394.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back