Killers

How good is Killers on a scale of 1-10?

• Total voters
Apparently I rated this a ten already. I guess I can give it that. I'm not a fan of the intro but once the heaviness kicks in it's really good. And the harmonics in the verse blew my mind when I started playing guitar. The instrumental section is one of my favorites too. So 10/10

10! :edmetal: I love everything in this track. The bass in the intro, Paul's singing & lyrics and the guitars are great. My favorite song from Killers!  :rocker:

8/10, love the bass driven intro (it was the first thing I ever learned to play on bass, simple to play but sounds awesome) IMO it is the bass in general on this song that makes it sound great.

Really good song, it has great atmosphere and again shows Di'anno despite less range than Bruce, can still produce some great vocals that carry the mood of the song

a 10

That intro is thrilling indeed.Steve knows how to make songs that express the feelings he wants.Those screams are classic and even though I'm still writing for the intro, the song goes on just as great.There's not a single less great moment in this one.Best song on the album. 10/10

i must have been on a hate parade with my ratings before  O_O  gave this a 5!
bump that to an 8, great song. not breaking into the realms of brilliance...  hope ratings in posts are taken into account

Simply awesome song. Paul is snarling with a absolutely delightful vengeance throughout the song, the bass is excellent, Clive is also noteworthy here, and the guitars are great. 10/10

My favorite song on this album, it just has a creepy completely convincing atmosphere to it, Paul is great, the riffs are fantastic. There's some serious bite to it. 9/10.

Has there ever been a better bass intro? Great lyrics and solid leads throughout. I guess I can't bitch too much about Paul being here since he co-wrote the song, but his lack of vocal power (imo) really brings the song down for me. I feel like I'd get more enjoyment from the song if it was almost anyone else singing it. I have rarely come across a weaker scream than the one he delivers here. Still, great song. 8/10

Okay i'll lay off the barrage for now. This is a good song and thank goodness because the title track is always supposed to be good. This song has managed to wake me back up from that prior three song stupor I was in. Excellent guitar solo, Paul at some of his best.

9/10

Cool song! Best on the album! Really builds the atmosphere and gets your adrenaline pumping. Good build up for the solo and good solos.

8/10

Back