Judas Priest

He'd better: Steve Harris has talked about him as his joker should anything happen to one of the 3 Amigos.

That would be payback time for Richie having to play with Lauren Harris for many years... :lol:

Let's hope Steve/Maiden have the dignity of calling it a day with the current line-up.

That would be payback time for Richie having to play with Lauren Harris for many years... :lol:

Let's hope Steve/Maiden have the dignity of calling it a day with the current line-up.
Imagine one of the guitarists injure their hand two weeks before tour start next year and can't perform. Do you think they would find a replacement or cancel the tour? Perform with two guitars?

I rewatched KK's performances with Ross the Boss and I have to say I am a little uninterested in having him back in Priest (if thats even still on the table). His age showed tremendously. Maybe the prospect of having him back in Priest is so-so to me because I am a newer fan (since 2012)? I don't know. Sneap is a metal legend by himself and Faulkner is an insane guitarist that fits Priest well.

Imagine one of the guitarists injure their hand two weeks before tour start next year and can't perform. Do you think they would find a replacement or cancel the tour? Perform with two guitars?

Postpone the tour would be my choice. Iron Maiden are the 6 musicians that have been together for the last 20 years and I would not want to have it any other way at this stage in their career.

Maiden and Priest co-headlining tour would be rad. Both bands playing for 110 minutes without an opening band.

Priest: 19:00-20:50
Maiden: 21:10-23:00

Somebody needs to make it happen.

Maiden and Priest co-headlining tour would be rad. Both bands playing for 110 minutes without an opening band.

Priest: 19:00-20:50
Maiden: 21:10-23:00

Somebody needs to make it happen.
It is alright if the roadies are superheroes (i.e dismantling JP's stage and putting IM's on in 20 minutes). ;)

This has been suggested before. It's a terrible idea and will never happen. If Judas Priest can't get a co-headline set with Ozzy then they won't get one with Maiden.

The reason they didn't get a co-headlining tour with Ozzy is because it's his last tour and Sharon probably didn't want a big co-headliner.

Back