Judas Priest

K.K. Downing in action at Bloodstock ! They played 4 Priest songs:

- The Green Manalishi (With The Two-Pronged Crown)
- Heading Out To The Highway
- Breaking The Law
- Running Wild

Seeing this makes me want him back to Priest even more.

Me too. They only can win from his returning. Richie and K.K. would be a killer guitar duo. And I think if that happens they will play in a bigger venues and they will sell more tickets. Idk because of his recent comments, but he deserves to be part of the 50th Anniversary Tour next year. It would be interesting if he will accept to play songs from Firepower or ROS.

From the video: he plays good after 10 years and looks more thin than 10 years before. He is a fantastic guitarist! Legend!

Last edited:
Me too. They only can win from his returning. Richie and K.K. would be a killer guitar duo. And I think if that happens they will play in a bigger venues and they will sell more tickets.
This isn't the dream thread.

Impressed. Good Reporting. Well done!

Can't wait for next KK article!

Your wait is over!

Rob doesn't rule out K.K. Downing's return to Priest. Maybe he will be invited to participate in the 50th Anniversary Tour after all.

I've just read a Blabbermouth article with quotations of Halford where he refers to himself as the Metal God. I thought this joke was over. The guy has gone insane.

I've just read a Blabbermouth article with quotations of Halford where he refers to himself as the Metal God. I thought this joke was over. The guy has gone insane.

I wholeheartedly agree. He also trademarked the name approximately 10 years ago. When he mentioned this during an interview with Bruce for the BBC 6 Music Rock Show, Bruce thought Rob was joking. To say that Bruce was astonished would be an understatement. :lol:

Last edited:
Back