Judas Priest

I wonder if Priest planning on releasing a DVD from the Firepower tour (maybe next year)... with so many deep cuts that they played, it's definitely worth it. It will be a huge honour for Andy Sneap (and I think they will also select a performance where Glenn is playing too). They also can release a DVD till the end of the year (for Christmas..)...

It will be realistic to expect more deep cuts for the upcoming 50th Anniversary tour too (given how many they played during the latest tour) - I expect they finally will play ''Rock Hard Ride Free'', because it's Richie favorite song.

They are headlining Resurrection Fest somewhere in Spain at the start of July next year.

Viveiro in Galicia (north coast).

Am I alone in thinking the band are taking the piss using Glenn Tipton in the promotional picture??

EFImgmjWsAEDoJN.jpg

Am I alone in thinking the band are taking the piss using Glenn Tipton in the promotional picture??

Nope, I noticed that on one of their previous posters and didn't like it either. Look, I love Glenn and I know he hasn't left the band, but Sneap is doing a good job of filling in for him, he deserves the recognition. Also, isn't having Glenn on the poster a bit of false advertising?

All promo materials for the Priest show I saw last year had Tipton.

Nope, I noticed that on one of their previous posters and didn't like it either. Look, I love Glenn and I know he hasn't left the band, but Sneap is doing a good job of filling in for him, he deserves the recognition. Also, isn't having Glenn on the poster a bit of false advertising?

That is my main concern with it.

By the way, you might all find this interview with Les Binks quite interesting. He discusses at length the real reasons why he did not continue being the drummer in Judas Priest...

Thank you, @GhostofCain . Very interesting, and very, what's the word, elucidating?

By the way, you might all find this interview with Les Binks quite interesting. He discusses at length the real reasons why he did not continue being the drummer in Judas Priest...

Thanks a lot!

Back