Judas Priest

That really isn’t weird. Most bands put non original members on a wage. I wouldn’t be surprised if not every Maiden member is an “official” member.

If K.K. came back he would also almost certainly be on a wage and not an official member. I wonder if he would accept (or has even already been offered) those terms.

Yeah, if you see Priest for the first time probably the setlist will disappoint you

I am not sure there would be that many people that have not seen them before. Sadly Judas Priest has not attracted a new generation of fans in their twilight years.

That being said, as someone who likes Judas Priest, I'd rather see them headlining theatres like they are doing in North America than supporting Ozzy in much bigger arenas.

Did he borrow the hat from Mick Mars?

:lol::lol:

In this tour Scott Travis wears a sweatshirt only for the first song of the concert (I think he also wore a sweatshirt in the Live in London DVD) - I've never seen before drummers to wear a sweatshirts. They mostly wears jerseys - they are perfect for them.

Being into ALBUMS in Priest's discography would surely matter. This is not a "compilation album lover"-show.

Back