Judas Priest

It does say at the bottom of the report, "Uli left and they ask Michael to look out for guitar players." So might be that the Scorpions asked Michael to look out for/recommend/ask some guitar players.

Priest return to NA - from 3 May to 29 June 2019 (end of the tour). The canceled dates with Ozzy will be played too (probably after the end of the tour in 29 June).

New Show! New Set! New Songs -> https://twitter.com/judaspriest/status/1112723922531827719

Here's what Richie says: https://twitter.com/RichieFaulkner/status/1112732909813813254

The actual stage set is new and different, new production, as it stands now around 8-10 songs we haven’t played yet on the entire FirePower tour, some new some old.... We might kick a few more round in rehearsals and see how they feel. Can you guess what the songs are?

Sounds very exciting... :) The songs that I expect to return are:

All Guns Blazing (Richie said that the solo on it is legendary and super fun to play)
Out In The Cold
The Sentinel
Reckless
Sword Of Damocles
and of course, something new from Firepower

As someone who has never seen priest I have 7 songs I'd love to hear (I have only recently gotten into them, so I really only know some of their stuff) those songs being:
  1. Out In The Cold
  2. Lightning Strike
  3. You've Got Another Thing Comin'
  4. Living After Midnight
  5. No Surrender
  6. Painkiller
  7. Breaking the Law
I'm sure once I get more into them this list will grow. But I have a feeling most of this list will be played seeing as they are set staples plus Firepower songs aside from 1 of them.

I wasn't a huge fan of the setlist from of the postponed European tour with Ozzy, so it's promising to hear that they'll play something different when they finally get back here.

I’m good with Traitors Gate and Rock Hard Ride Free. Hopefully we get to hear Victim of Changes.

I'm waiting for Traitors Gate since the start of the tour - my favorite song from the new album. Rock Hard Ride Free is a strong contender yeah. I must say, I am surprised that Victim Of Changes (a live staple) was played only 2 times this tour. This song probably was played on every tour - I think on the Turbo tour, the song was omitted from a few shows.
Just play something rare from Painkiller. Please.

One Shot At Glory, please.

I don't know, but If Priest indeed change their stage set and adds 8-10 songs that are not played on the tour so far, this would be SPECTACULAR !

I don't remember any other band to do that - change the stage set for the 2nd leg of the tour and include 8-10 new songs to the set. Even Maiden do not do that. :eek:

Fun thing: Richie Faulkner had said that (other than Priest, of course) he would like to join Maiden or Metallica.

I want to hear: Genocide, Let Us Prey/Call for the Priest,Exciter, Riding on the Wind, Rock Hard Ride Free, Hell Patrol, Between the Hammer & the Anvil, Traitor's Gate, Never the Heroes and bring back Victim of Changes.

One the question: Top 5 Priest songs you want to (but haven't) played live yet ?

Richie replied:

Reckless
Hell Patrol
Sword Of Damocles
Savage :eek:
Dissident Aggressor

He also said that one of his favorite songs of Priest are ''The Sentinel'' and especially ''Blood Red Skies''. And of course, his favorite Priest song and album are RHRF and DOTF. He would love to play ''Before The Dawn'' live one day - he and Rob went over it once and it sounded great..... fantastic ballad!

I think Richie is responsible for bringing so many rare songs and in general changing the setlist heavily. Priest never done that before. Great.

Back