Judas Priest

I hope they don’t continue with that set. I’m seeing them for the first time this summer and would like to see some of the more classic songs personally. (You’ve Got Another Thing Coming, Freewheel Burning, The Sentinel) I don’t really care for most of SVF, so I’m not really looking forward to those songs. Hopefully we get some other songs like Rock Hard Ride Free and Victim of Changes.

I hope they don’t continue with that set. I’m seeing them for the first time this summer and would like to see some of the more classic songs personally. (You’ve Got Another Thing Coming, Freewheel Burning, The Sentinel) I don’t really care for most of SVF, so I’m not really looking forward to those songs. Hopefully we get some other songs like Rock Hard Ride Free and Victim of Changes.

Didn’t even see the lack of you’ve got another thing...

Today Priest have played in Japan, Download Festival. The next date of the tour will be the start of their 3rd NA leg.

The setlist was: https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/judas-priest/2019/makuhari-messe-9-11-hall-chiba-japan-6392627f.html

They returned to a 19 songs setlist and to the songs that they had played at the very start of the tour in 2018.

But they also added two new songs to the set - ''Devil's Child'' and ''Rapid Fire''
That needs a lot more Painkiller.

Back