Judas Priest

From an interview with Ian Hill today (9 March - 1 year anniversary of the Firepower album):

''There’s no end plan, let’s put it like that,” says Hill. “And really there’s no reason why we can’t do another record. The thing is that Firepower is a very tough act to follow and we won’t put out anything inferior. We are still touring at the moment and no doubt we’ll do a 50-year celebration next year – and then who knows – we may get into the studio and do another one.''

If I'm not mistaken, they had said that the 2019 leg of the current Firepower tour will be the celebration of this event. Maybe they plan a different (hits) tour for this anniversary or a 3rd leg of the current tour for the next year.

Full interview here: https://themusic.com.au/article/qYSxvby_vqE/judas-priest-ian-hill-mark-hebblewhite/

In other news, today they resume their current tour with a show in Australia, Download Festival.

From an interview with Ian Hill today (9 March - 1 year anniversary of the Firepower album):

''There’s no end plan, let’s put it like that,” says Hill. “And really there’s no reason why we can’t do another record. The thing is that Firepower is a very tough act to follow and we won’t put out anything inferior. We are still touring at the moment and no doubt we’ll do a 50-year celebration next year – and then who knows – we may get into the studio and do another one.''

If I'm not mistaken, they had said that the 2019 leg of the current Firepower tour will be the celebration of this event. Maybe they plan a different (hits) tour for this anniversary or a 3rd leg of the current tour for the next year.

Full interview here: https://themusic.com.au/article/qYSxvby_vqE/judas-priest-ian-hill-mark-hebblewhite/

In other news, today they resume their current tour with a show in Australia, Download Festival.

Richie said on twitter that they're gonna play some rare classics and new songs from the Firepower album on the third North American leg in May and June.
They might not do a live album for this tour, but for the next one celebrating the 50 year anniversary.

Judas Priest isn't Tool.
_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.jpg

Richie said on twitter that they're gonna play some rare classics and new songs from the Firepower album on the third North American leg in May and June.
They might not do a live album for this tour, but for the next one celebrating the 50 year anniversary.

I expect big surprises for the 3rd NA leg. I mean, Richie really fire up my expectations.

I hope for a live album and even more for a DVD - this tour for this amazing album totally deserve it.

Back