Judas Priest

Might pick that up, I don't own any of his albums.

Made Of Metal is pretty good though. Maybe just as good as Resurrection. Never got into his other albums/bands, and that live album he released with Halford was probably recorded in studio.

Last edited:
US and Canadian tour dates in March and April - is this evidence for or against a tour supporting Maiden next year?

The alleged tour in support of Maiden is alleged to start at the end of May, so it's pretty inconclusive. That they're headlining two European festivals in August suggests to me it's unlikely they'll extensively tour Europe in June and July though. They're sort of old now and will need a break.

iARMEBZ.jpg

Seems like a very strong possibility now that the Maiden tour is real. Last Priest tour also had US before Europe in the summer.

Definitely going to Ottawa :D If anyone was close, I'd say...come on up and we'll make a party of it!

Missed the presale by 5 minutes (busy working) & only single seats left. (Wanted to buy 2 so my son can go) God dammit!!!!!

That was the fan presale. Will try live nation presale tomorrow :mad:

Fuck, seriously? That could be the only reason for me to not see Priest. Or the only reason to see that rotten son of a bitch.

Fuck, seriously? That could be the only reason for me to not see Priest. Or the only reason to see that rotten son of a bitch.

It is, to quote another band, sad but true.

I really enjoyed Black Sabbath in London on The End tour (Ozzy was OK, albeit the songs were downtuned, heavily if I remember correctly), but having Judas Priest opening for Ozzy sounds like a really bad joke (or an indication of how Judas Priest have fallen).

Back