Judas Priest

Haven't seen the dates on their site yet.

And the new album is called Firepower? Firepower?? This and the Ozzy news =

But not supporting Iron Maiden?

Hmmm, let me think: supporting a living legend who is not able to sing in tune or supporting a band that is still relevant, creative, and at the top of their game? I know which option I would choose.

That being said, Judas Priest's reunion with Rob Halford has to be one of the worst managed reunions in metal history, at least when legendary bands are concerned.

Missed the presale by 5 minutes (busy working) & only single seats left. (Wanted to buy 2 so my son can go) God dammit!!!!!

That was the fan presale. Will try live nation presale tomorrow :mad:

Got my tix from the live nation presale. Week later got an email telling me each order (at least on this leg of the tour) includes a copy of the new lp! They gave me a choice of cd or digital version. I chose cd. Will be mailed to me somewhere around the release date next year (whenever that's going to be).

Also excited to see Saxon again

Does not sound like power metal at all.

Nor retro to be honest. Although, that depends on how retro is defined.

You can really hear that Halford's voice is lowering with age, but that's OK because they're playing to it. A little Hallelujah in here, but that's not a bad thing either.

It's not bad. Pretty good for new Priest, but not something super memorable, either.

I like it. Looking forward to the album more now.

You can really hear that Halford's voice is lowering with age, but that's OK because they're playing to it. A little Hallelujah in here, but that's not a bad thing either.

It's not bad. Pretty good for new Priest, but not something super memorable, either.

Agreed. Not bad, but nothing special in my humble opinion.

Not so keen on first listen, I’m not really a fan of that kind of production, too clinical, processed and lacking any bass for my liking.

Song is okay, but nothing particularly memorable, didn’t feel a need to listen to it a second time.

Back