Judas Priest

I think you'll find it in its entirety on Blabbermouth. ;)
Googled and found this “Tickets will be available through AXS.com. The induction ceremony is scheduled to begin at 11 p.m. EST / 8 p.m. PST on Saturday, Nov. 5. It will air at a later date on HBO and HBO Max alongside a radio simulcast on SiriusXM's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Radio channel 310 and Volume channel 106.Sep 6, 2022”

Adding Ripper will have the opposite effect on ticket sales.
I don't think so. His performances were not particularly "substandard" the way Blaze's were - though he improved a lot later on (when the musicians played in a key that fitted him). Besides, it would distract the audience from realizing Rob cannot sing as impressively as he used to.

Will Judas Priest pull a Helloween (adding KK + Ripper) for their last years? For the sake of ticket sales (and everybody's -but Scott Travis's- health), I think they should.

I could see KK coming back, but not Ripper. Andy will go back to producing and Richie will have to move to the right side of the stage.

I don't think so. His performances were not particularly "substandard" the way Blaze's were - though he improved a lot later on (when the musicians played in a key that fitted him). Besides, it would distract the audience from realizing Rob cannot sing as impressively as he used to.
I very much agree with you, but 90% of fans don’t look back on the Ripper years and think, “ya know he did those songs justice!” They just remember the albums being absolute trash.

Priest are back! Videos in the link above.

17 songs setlsit:

''Electric Eye'' is the opener.
''Riding On The Wind'' is song #2 - played for the first time live since 2005 and it works great there.
''Screaming For Vengeance'' - played for the first time live since 2015. Song #14 in the set!

''Heading Out To The Highway'' - tour debut. Classic.

''Jawbreaker'' returned for the first time since 2015 - great song.

Live debut of ''Never The Heroes'' - I like this song a lot.

''Beyond The Realms Of Death'' also made a return, as we expected.

After 2019 ''Judas Rising'' is played again - another great song.

''Steeler'' is included too.

''Between The Hammer & The Anvil'' - played for the first time since 2009. Forgotten classic.

''Firepower'' and '"Halls Of Valhalla'' are also great additions.

''Genocide'' - first time live since 1982! Cool song.

The rest are the usual 4 big classics, but no ''Painkiller'' or ''Turbo Lover'' or ''Victim Of Changes'' or ''Metal Gods''.

Priest are back! Videos in the link above.

17 songs setlsit:

''Electric Eye'' is the opener.
''Riding On The Wind'' is song #2 - played for the first time live since 2005 and it works great there.
''Screaming For Vengeance'' - played for the first time live since 2015. Song #14 in the set!

''Heading Out To The Highway'' - tour debut. Classic.

''Jawbreaker'' returned for the first time since 2015 - great song.

Live debut of ''Never The Heroes'' - I like this song a lot.

''Beyond The Realms Of Death'' also made a return, as we expected.

After 2019 ''Judas Rising'' is played again - another great song.

''Steeler'' is included too.

''Between The Hammer & The Anvil'' - played for the first time since 2009. Forgotten classic.

''Firepower'' and '"Halls Of Valhalla'' are also great additions.

''Genocide'' - first time live since 1982! Cool song.

The rest are the usual 4 big classics, but no ''Painkiller'' or ''Turbo Lover'' or ''Victim Of Changes'' or ''Metal Gods''.

It's amazing that they are bringing this many deep cuts into their sets on recent tours... Unlike many other bands.

It’s great but… where the hell are they playing? The stage looks so cold and the front barrier… it looks they’re playing live at the Mall hall :facepalm:

Fantastic news and it feels so good to have Les Binks and Dave Holland inducted, and Binks even performing as well.

Some live videos:

''Never The Heroes'' (live debut):

Backing vocals from tape during the chorus? What? If the song/chorus doesn't sound right live, then why do they play it? (Richie said the same about ''Solar Angels'' and ''Reckless'') Btw, ''Screaming For Vengeance'' doesn't sound good live either, it's a difficult song for Rob.

''Between The Hammer & The Anvil'' and ''Riding On The Wind'' :

''Heading Out To The Highway'' (tour debut):

''Jawbreaker'' :

''Beyond The Realms Of Death'' (tour debut):

Back