Judas Priest

European tour dates with Ozzy have been rescheduled for early next year. The London show at the O2 Arena will be on 10th February.

Priest posted a short teaser for their upcoming 3rd NA leg of the tour (starts tomorrow!): https://twitter.com/judaspriest/status/1123229272951410688

Its length is 35 seconds, but the music is some kind of a new song or a intro to one (in the comments speculates that it will be the intro for the song ''Necromancer'' live - they also had a new intro for the title track live, which was the opening song through the whole tour so far).
Maybe they planning to open the show with ''Necromancer''...

Richie had said that there are so many intros left over from Nostradamus writing sessions and the song/intro ''Guardians'' from the new album is from these sessions.

Priest posted a short teaser for their upcoming 3rd NA leg of the tour (starts tomorrow!): https://twitter.com/judaspriest/status/1123229272951410688

Its length is 35 seconds, but the music is some kind of a new song or a intro to one (in the comments speculates that it will be the intro for the song ''Necromancer'' live - they also had a new intro for the title track live, which was the opening song through the whole tour so far).
Maybe they planning to open the show with ''Necromancer''...

Richie had said that there are so many intros left over from Nostradamus writing sessions and the song/intro ''Guardians'' from the new album is from these sessions.

If they're gonna open with Necromancer, then I'm guessing Out in the Cold will be played in the middle of the set with the synth intro tape. Electric Eye or another song will be the first encore.

Better get started on the album reviews!
Thats the plan, I have a couple discography runs I intend on doing/finishing. Priest might not get the full discography but definitely the classic albums will get a listen to soon. Just don't want to start another discography until I finish one that is in progress...

Priest might not get the full discography but definitely the classic albums will get a listen to soon.
Good idea... Skip ''The Ripper'' era albums as well as Nostradamus. They won't play anything from those albums.

Despite what some people in this thread may think...

Last edited:
Judas Rising confirmed?
Kalata will be pleased. Enjoy the amateur shot 480p youtube videos!

Back