Iron Maiden video interviews / shows

If I remember correctly, only 1 song per artist is on the DVD. In Maiden's case, it is Hallowed be Thy Name.
When I last had a Hulu account, I was able to watch both, including the interview. Iron Maiden has their own dedicated episode of the show.

I have the DVD and if I remember correctly (to lazy to look now) in the extra's of the DVD there also These Colours Don't Run (or the other song they played which I cannot remember)

Brighter than a Thousand Suns.

Strange, there is no mention to any extras here:

Brighter than a Thousand Suns.

Strange, there is no mention to any extras here:

Sorry BTATS!

Gonna check my DVD as soon as I get home from work and I'll post again.. Very strange, I'm almost sure I saw both performances in the DVD but it's been a while since I watched

I checked my DVD and BTATS is not on it. There is a bootleg of the whole show though so maybe that's what Luisma is thinking off.

I've downloaded the video when was available, but it's a shame that there's no official release by the band. I hope they release it some day (the 2 songs plus interviews)
I want to ask you about some gestures of Bruce with his throat during the performance. I've never seen him doing that before. This was in 2006 I think and the cancer was in 2014. Do you think he could developing it since then?

I've downloaded the video when was available, but it's a shame that there's no official release by the band. I hope they release it some day (the 2 songs plus interviews)
I want to ask you about some gestures of Bruce with his throat during the performance. I've never seen him doing that before. This was in 2006 I think and the cancer was in 2014. Do you think he could developing it since then?

Probably had sore throat.

Bruce was stretching his vocal cords. You can sometimes see him do that live when he is not singing, particularly if he has to hit some high notes.

The full video containing both the performance and the short interview segment is still on Vimeo (in decent quality, to boot) but I'm not going to link it since it's technically pirated material. I don't think the full version is available anywhere but since the copyright holder is semi-active in getting it removed from other video sharing sites, I figure advertising the one place you can still view it on isn't a smart thing to do.

I checked my DVD and BTATS is not on it. There is a bootleg of the whole show though so maybe that's what Luisma is thinking off.

I now know what happened. I mixed various memories I had. In my computer I have the full version (small interviews, both songs) I do believe they were broadcasted in season 2, or I've downloaded the video when was available. Any way I have the full performance. I also mixed the memory with what David Gilmour (who also played in season 2) did in his DVD (there's the full performance + interviews) so I thought Maiden had did the same.

In any case you are right SRFC, the DVD (the best of season 1 and 2 from Live at Abbey Road) does not contain BTATS although it does contain extras.

Some very old DiAnno Maiden surfaced on youtube a while ago, hope this is a first on here:

It's raw, I must add. But the DiAnno swagger is on full fuckin view.
Nice one buddy, thanks for the shanks.
One of Dennis Stratton's last blasts, I presume?
Date can't be right btw, should be October I think.

Back