Iron Maiden video interviews / shows

I got the MTV2 Headbangers Ball Maiden special with Steve/Bruce during the DoD tour. The boot is in top late gen SVHS quality, and has a Wicker Man USA version promo video. A quick YT search did not find it, so I might rip and upload.

I have that dvd, I either never watched it before or else just skipped the promo videos to watch the interviews because I never realised it was the promo version of Wicker Man on it :lol:

EDIT: also noticed that I've posted that Maiden on MTV's most wanted clip several times in this thread throughout the years :lol:

We had a no-repost thing going on, then videos started getting deleted/blocked on YT. Now it's free for all :)

That DVD though, is a cancer. 2/3 of it are commercials. The interview has nothing of interest, there's no Maiden live and the music programme is kind of awful too.

Ok, I'll delete this from YT.

I'd also like to find a new video host, I might try out Vimeo. During the years I've managed to acquire a lot of boots that I initially saw on YT, but got copyright blocked meanwhile. Like the complete 1999 NYC Tommy Vance VH1. The original links from years ago are up and still in this thread but videos won't play. There is no point reuploading it on YT. We need some alternative.

Also, Sony, WMG, Columbia and who knows who else getting $ from TV broadcast bootleg uploads is just wrong.

Let's try Dailymotion. It came out as crap quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Streamable.com is 10 bucks a month for unlimited 4K video storage. Anyone in for the Maidenfans video dump? We can crowdfund some video site membership for peanuts, put all them nice videos there and be safe from dead links/bogus copyright infringements etc. Like I said before, I have several bootlegs that aren't available for one-click view on the backlog, and YT is going to flag them down.

Back