Iron Maiden video interviews / shows

Some very old DiAnno Maiden surfaced on youtube a while ago, hope this is a first on here:

It's raw, I must add. But the DiAnno swagger is on full fuckin view.

Great stuff, Drifter with DiAnno is classic.

Is there some pricks at the start holding a huge banner down the front?

Isn't Adrian's body language always like that? I did notice he was a bit chuffed when the interviewer made a big deal about Dickinson's return to the band, but didn't even mention Smith as coming back too. We all know that was the bigger deal.

Iron Maiden at Spanish TV, back in early 1984. Short interview + playback performances of The Trooper, Flight of Icarus and The Number of the Beast. The part featuring Iron Maiden starts approximately 30 minutes into the show:

Iron Maiden at Spanish TV, back in early 1984. Short interview + playback performances of The Trooper, Flight of Icarus and The Number of the Beast. The part featuring Iron Maiden starts approximately 30 minutes into the show:

I've seen the video a lot of times. Did you noticed Adrian's face when the interviewer forgot shake his hand? Also he looks a bit drunk when he responds to the question :lol:
It's like a Beatles movie with the guys making silly faces and silly things. Anyway I think it's a very interesting document.

I've seen the video a lot of times. Did you noticed Adrian's face when the interviewer forgot shake his hand? Also he looks a bit drunk when he responds to the question :lol:
It's like a Beatles movie with the guys making silly faces and silly things. Anyway I think it's a very interesting document.

Priceless! :lol:

IIRC, this was entitled "Mission Debrief" and was part of TFF Deluxe cd package, which included the download link. I don't think it's been made officially available any other way. Could be wrong though, but that is how I got it.

It was available to buy as part of The Final Frontier iTunes LP as well. I think iTunes have discontinued these now though.

Back