Iron Maiden video interviews / shows

Gotta love Bruce during Adrian's Wasted Years solo. As if one of the first things he says is "Fuck this!". And he rambles on a lot longer! Certainly making H laugh there, hehe.

Some more recent uploads:

Summer of 2003. Also includes Dio. Maiden (Bruce) starts at 9:40. Bit of a ehm weird (to say the least) answer to the last question :

24-8-1996 Sao Paulo (TV) Live & Interview (Steve stresses that it's mainly UK and America where people have a problem with traditional rock/metal bands, probably because they are more fashion orientated:

Last edited:
Yep, you heard that right: the give me 'ed name for the tour is a play on words with slang for a blowjob. :)

Not their best tour name by any means. ;)

Thanks for posting those videos.

Last edited:
Fantastic edited clips which have been converted into a full Maiden's concert - SIT tour '86/'87. :applause:

This will be forever the ultimate lost concert tour/video of the band, but that video is so well edited that is approaching to look like a official video from the band.

Fantastic edited clips which have been converted into a full Maiden's concert - SIT tour '86/'87. :applause:

This will be forever the ultimate lost concert tour/video of the band, but that video is so well edited that is approaching to look like a official video from the band.

Beat you to it on page 40 :nana:

It's a really good video so it's good more people will now be aware :shred:

Kalata, do yourself a favour: there is a lot in this thread you might like. Have a couple of beers and check it out.

It's not a big problem that I posted this video for the second time, right ? I just found it and like it very much and I decided to share it. @Welsh Phantom also has no problem with that, on the contrary, he seems to be happy with that. I just have missed his previous post on page 40.

An advice for you Foro: have fun and drink a lot of beer.

The friendly suggestion, from one Maiden fan to another Maiden fan, remains the same: enjoy the wealth that is here already. We made this thread especially for that.
Not only for the last page(s). Of course, various links might not work anymore, but a lot of them still do. Enjoy!

H slaying as usual! Too bad we won't see any of this on LOTB, in terms of deep cuts.

H slaying as usual! Too bad we won't see any of this on LOTB, in terms of deep cuts.

I noticed that Bruce screams at the end of COTD (like in the studio version) - the only other time when he screams at the end of the song I think it was at Donington 2007.

I noticed that Bruce screams at the end of COTD (like in the studio version) - the only other time when he screams at the end of the song I think it was at Donington 2007.
Actally he did on the whole A Matter Of The Beast Tour. He tried to in Belgrade 2009, but it just wasn't there.

Back