Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw video in "teaser form" I immediately thought of a new album, but considering Steve stating that there is nothing in works, all I can think of is a 50th anniversary documentary and tour in support of it (aka 50th anniversary tour)...

Hell yeah, not a simple (re-)remake of Powerslave! Sure, it's just up to FOTD, but the design of Eddie and the explicit mention of "to Fear Of The Dark" guarantees that we'll get a NPFTD song and hopefully at least one FOTD song that's not the title track. Very happy with this, all things considered.

And no songs from NPFTD
- Iron Maiden, Running Free, Wrathchild, The Number of the Beast, The Trooper, Can I Play with Madness?/The Evil That Men Do, Fear of the Dark, Wasted Years, Revelations, 2 Minutes to Midnight
- I'd say Run to the Hills too given the tour name but it depends on Nicko and Bruce
- Alexander reiterated? Or maybe Afraid?
- if ther is one from No Prayer, that'll be Bring Your Daughter

And it was posted even before I wrote that comment.
I guess for some people it's too difficult to write "Iron Maiden" on Google...
What are you, 8 years old?

Hell yeah, not a simple (re-)remake of Powerslave! Sure, it's just up to FOTD, but the design of Eddie and the explicit mention of "to Fear Of The Dark" guarantees that we'll get a NPFTD song and hopefully at least one FOTD song that's not the title track. Very happy with this, all things considered.
This is how the disappointment begins.

I’d take Afraid to Shoot Strangers and NPFTD (the song)

I really want it to be legit but I've been fooled before.

Remember the WOTW speculation back then and how someone made a Wrath of the Waters album cover and people bought it? Yeah that....

Hoping it'll be true though. I'll follow Maiden until the very end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back