IRON MAIDEN TO BRING THE STUNNING MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR TO EUROPE IN 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye its easy to find when they start broadcasting it just go on the RiR website at the top it shows which stage is on which channel and it will send you to YouTube channel and then you just click on the live broadcast, if you have a smart TV i think you can watch YouTube broadcasts on that too. Watched Muse last week and Metallica last night as well as Jovi tonight. The quality of it is perfect 1080p didnt buffer once for any broadcast i watched. Also you can rewind as well so if you busy watching something else (luckily Panthers are early kick off so wont have to sacrifice Helloween) you can just rewind. I dont know wither posting links to sites which show official channels "unofficially" are allowed on this forum. But if anyone wants to see 2nd stage thats not from Brazil, so bands like Helloween, Sepultura (i think) let me know and il PM a link to the Multishow channel. Not the best quality but its good enough. Sadly though if your from UK like me you waiting up till 4am, but itl be worth it.

I watched Matchbox Twenty (shut up!) this afternoon, and even with my terrible, shared WiFi, the stream was really good. I'm gonna miss the stream on Sunday, so hopefully someone rips it and posts it a couple days later (or we get a DVD).

I watched Matchbox Twenty (shut up!) this afternoon, and even with my terrible, shared WiFi, the stream was really good. I'm gonna miss the stream on Sunday, so hopefully someone rips it and posts it a couple days later (or we get a DVD).

I wouldnt worry to much about missing it, the day after Beyonce her show was up, same for muse, Timberlake, Metallica and i havent checked Jovi yet (although he blew me away last night compared to Tallicas performance), even Living Colours set was up day after and they were only on Brazilian TV so if you miss it, then itl be up on YouTube day after like every others have been.

The Rio stream is up now and I'm watching some of it. First off, the quality is amazing! And secondly....Paul Di'Anno is on right now with the current that's playing (Kiara Rocks is the band?) Totally caught me by surprise! Wasn't expecting that at all. :lol:

This "Kiara Rocks" band that's opening for Slayer just brought Paul Dianno on as a guest singer... they're doing AC/DC's "Highway to Hell", my his voice is rough in the higher range! I wonder if they'll cover an old Maiden tune as well! Not to mention, there's the potential for some super awkward backstage moments if he runs into Steve or Bruce... hahaha

Kinda disappointed at how this show is being mixed, I can barely hear anything but kick, snare and vocals. But at least the visual quality is fantastic. Tonight should be fun, it'll make up for missing the '06 Download webcast!

Yeah, I noticed that too about the sound. Kind of sucks but at least you can see things pretty clearly. I can't wait till Maiden hits the stage tonight! I'm getting really excited. In some sort of indirect way, this will be my chance at seeing them 'live' this tour.

Cool! I saw them last year, but I think they're performing much better this year, so I'm pretty stoked. Especially because they always kick it up a notch for those crazy South Americans!

...that, and I have nerdy fanboyish hopes that
they'll add Infinite Dreams or something cool as a treat for the festival crowd :P

I've said this so many times on the forum but I haven't seen them in concert yet. I'm going to make damn sure the next tour though but right now, I'll settle with a live stream from Rio. :D

It will be 11pm for me when they come on.

That sucks, Sixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back