IRON MAIDEN TO BRING THE STUNNING MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR TO EUROPE IN 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paha! It's Maths unit 3 and i'm doing 2 different versions of Maths so if I failed this one it wouldn't even matter as only one counts but the other version which is 'insults my intelligence easy' is on the friday morning which means I'm gonna be like a kid on christmas eve sitting that one...

Okay, got it now!

Now, how upset are the purists going to be with this:
Dave pissing all over the top of H's majestic Prisoner lead! :p
At about 04:25.

Do you think he genuinely forgot when he was meant to come in? :D

I just watched a different YouTube version & Janick's reaction: Dave definitely fucked that up. I've never seen Dave piss a lead up like that before. Pretty funny! :p

Thank you Night Prowler.
I am not surprised, and also not that disappointed, because of certain songs that I wouldn't like to miss. :)

Set list spoilers (and question):

I am not complaining about the set list at all. I know it is the same one that was in 2012, but it is about as perfect as it gets, in my opinion. And I am stoked that I will be hearing such songs as The Prisoner, Afraid To Shoot Strangers, Phantom of the Opera, and Seventh Son again...

That being said, I was rather shocked they didn't switch up ANY songs. Don't they usually do this? They have since 2008, if I recall?

For Somewhere Back In Time, they switched up four or five songs between the 2008 and 2009 legs (swapping Revelations, Can I Play With Madness, Heaven Can Wait, Moonchild, and The Clairvoyant in 2008 for Wrathchild, Children of the Damned, Phantom, The Evil That Men Do, and Sanctuary in 2009).

And then they heavily changed the set list for the different legs of The Final Frontier tour.

So, that all being said, I am just surprised they didn't change SOMETHING. I was expecting another oddball thrown in this leg's set list, like maybe Killers or Die With Your Boots On (possibly Infinite Dreams?).

Again though, not complaining at all. Can't wait for September, where I will seeing them twice on back-to-back nights!

Are you stoked that you won't be hearing Adrian's
Prisoner
lead? :p

He (Dave) obviously just got totally sick of that repetitive bit... :innocent:
I don't think H realises until he's finished & he sees that Dave isn't playing his lead & is walking away from the front of the stage. He gives this wee look over his shoulder as if to say --aren't you meant to be widdling at this point Dave? I'd love to see some footage from right at the front...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back