IRON MAIDEN TO BRING THE STUNNING MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR TO EUROPE IN 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are posting entire setlists and other people are deleting them, seeing as nothing has actually been played yet. Only moderate silliness so far.

If they change the set around they normally do it within the first few "warmup" shows, but I'm not staying up to check tonight :D

Most definitely.

They've got this stage show/lightning/theme down to pin point accuracy from last year that they just kept it. I must say it IS one of their strongest in many years so no complaining from me.

As far as setlist goes I check up with a Brazilian's blog about Iron Maiden. He's legit and he's one of the sources I used for the setlist on last years tour.

Nice footage; although the sound isn't too smart.

You know for all the comment (here & there over the years) on Brucey losing some of his higher register, he really does sound far better today than he ever did in the 80's or early 90's, I think. I mean, in Maiden's own releases (some picked presumably because the performance was good; or at least, with Bruce, because the performance wasn't bad) he doesn't sound that shit hot. But now, any time you see some YouTube video, he more often than not sounds bang on.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing just yesterday. I don't know if it's anything to do with the choice of performances which ended up being recorded in the old days, but Bruce's singing by and large comes across as more polished than it once was.

Nice footage; although the sound isn't too smart.

You know for all the comment (here & there over the years) on Brucey losing some of his higher register, he really does sound far better today than he ever did in the 80's or early 90's, I think. I mean, in Maiden's own releases (some picked presumably because the performance was good; or at least, with Bruce, because the performance wasn't bad) he doesn't sound that shit hot. But now, any time you see some YouTube video, he more often than not sounds bang on.

Bruce in the beast on the road tour all the way up to the world slavery tour his voice was top notch. But the maiden england 88 dvd his voice was going on &off. For example Killers, Evil that men do, still life, &especially the prisoner his voice was amazing. But on hallowed,7th son his voice goes in&out. His voice came back in time for brave new world and it hasn't left since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back