Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

I had my laptop open recording the stream, while watching on my desktop. There was a split second difference between them, and I didn't realise I could hear the laptop too, so I thought the first minute was all over the shop and out of time before I realised what was happening:lol:

I like the track with it's western cowboy groove, sounds like Cinderella a bit, which is quite poignant today.
I downloaded the full thing using youtube-dl

Because of almost 2 years of the pandemic with folks not having much to do but bitch and complain about the world it's not surprising to see a lot of negativity. I was kind of expecting a mixed reaction. I think it's brilliant. Love the song and video (more of a mini-film) really. Can't wait to hear more about the album. Screw the haters, Up The Irons!!

Smith/Dickinson lead single again.

Story of Bruce Dickinson - concept album?

I don't like this kind of videos.

The song is a 50/50 for me - great solos (1st: Dave/2nd: Adrian) and triple-lead guitar harmonies (''Mother Russia'' vibes), nice chorus (but with a too low singing from Bruce). A bit different song for the Maiden, I'd say.

Interesting choice to go with a mid-tempo song as the lead single. Really intrigued as to where its placement will be on the album tracklist. Great melodic lines for the guitar and a great solo as well. Better chorus than Speed of Light.

Also, Shogun Eddie? Fucking hell, he looks great.

Smith/Dickinson lead single again.

Story of Bruce Dickinson - concept album?

I don't like this kind of videos.

The song is a 50/50 for me - great solos (1st: Dave/2nd: Adrian) and triple-lead guitar harmonies (''Mother Russia'' vibes), nice chorus (but with a too low singing from Bruce). A bit different song for the Maiden, I'd say.
fully agree on the Mother Russia vibe. I like it!

LOVE IT. That was a killer solo from H. This is so different and yet signature maiden. Ahhh so happy right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back