Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, are you gonna browse here at the same time (furiously F5) and then on the other tab look/listen the announcement and the details?
I might not be here online on this forum at all, just wanna get immersed and hyped only on the thing, so don't wanna browse several pages at same time.
I think Im gonna do proper meal or something like that, then perhaps get cold Trooper ready near the time that the announcement starts.

So, are you gonna browse here at the same time (furiously F5) and then on the other tab look/listen the announcement and the details?
I might not be here online on this forum at all, just wanna get immersed and hyped only on the thing, so don't wanna browse several pages at same time.
I think Im gonna do proper meal or something like that, then perhaps get cold Trooper ready near the time that the announcement starts.
Going to be solely on the video five minutes prior and then I'll come rushing back after the second playthrough. :D

solo tenga su teléfono en su regazo (febrilmente refrescante como si estaba tomando notas. Sacuda la cabeza y diga "Ya veo ... cuénteme más" de vez en cuando.

eso es lo que hace mi Shrinker lol.

pero supongo que se volvería incómodo cuando (con suerte) escuchas música nueva

hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back