Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to put my head on the chopping block and say it's an E.P, which means they can still do Legacy dates with it chucked in next year. Album then year after with a tour..Good night god bless..they get to hit us double then with various formats and swag.

A thought:

Since Belshazzar's feast and the Writing on the Wall mean the same thing, maybe album & single titles will be completely different....

also, it is unlikely they put the album or single title in the LOTB 2022 tour poster imo. Otherwise, the surprise will not be so big. The whole feast thing is about the announcement of the album (most likely). Both titles sounds a little bit un-Maidenish... not that it is impossible though.

I think there's more to the added T In TWOTW than a simple "The". They clearly wanted to wait with the reveal of the real abbreviation to mislead the discussion, as if there is some title that would be too obvious if the T was there all along. Or this may be to just spice the hints up a day before the reveal. I still think we may get a SSOASS situation, like T___ W___ of T___ W___.

I'm going to put my head on the chopping block and say it's an E.P, which means they can still do Legacy dates with it chucked in next year. Album then year after with a tour..Good night god bless..they get to hit us double then with various formats and swag.

IMXVII. It's the full thing, coming.
Maiden don't release EPs.
(No More Lies EPs souvenir shouldn't be counted)

I think there's more to the added T In TWOTW than a simple "The". They clearly wanted to wait with the reveal of the real abbreviation to mislead the discussion, as if there is some title that would be too obvious if the T was there all along. Or this may be to just spice the hints up a day before the reveal. I still think we may get a SSOASS situation, like T___ W___ of T___ W___.

The writing is on the wall, in all the teasers.
So it will just be "The Writing On The Wall".

Probably because the single will be released on 19/07 (announced today along with the album details).

I think single official videoclip + album title tonight. Monday album cover, tracklist, pre-order links and release date. That makes sense. We'll get the album cover once the campaign finishes, on Sunday. The first available day is Monday.
There you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back