Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I get the feeling this is going to be a continuation or prequel to the 7th Son story? It just feels that way at the moment.
Leaning towards something like that myself. Bruce has always said that he feels they didn’t do it 100% with the concept, just took it halfway and then dropped it. Maybe he wants to rectify that and bring the full story home? Makes sense.

Latest hint in the video makes me worry. I want new studio album. Secret live show would be nice, but not enough. Brand New Music from them is needed badly.

Latest hint in the video makes me worry. I want new studio album. Secret live show would be nice, but not enough. Brand New Music from them is needed badly.
I think an album is on the way for sure, they wouldn't drop things like IMXVII or the "17" on the edited SiT cover if an album wasn't coming. Maybe there will be, in addition to the new album, a secret live show playing some classics and the new single. Or like someone said here before, something like an anthology box set with some live performances. Writing on the Wall as the name does make me a little worried about an ending coming, but so did The Final Frontier 11 years ago.

Last edited:
I don't think so
I had no idea there was even a part 2!
It is a Tate solo record branded as QR. It was mostly conceived through session musicians. First half of it is a good Tate solo effort, second is weak even by that standard.

Over the past week or so that's what I've been starting to suspect. Actually has me less excited as I generally don't care for sequel albums. Hopefully I'm wrong. Either way, excited for next week's revelation.
Ugh.....hopefully not. Sequel album idea is just too much looking back. The reunion albums work because they are forging forward. Keep going Maiden

Watched the updated Clairvoyant video on YT and it is pretty cool with the various amendments They are clever.
On a separate note...if we are getting a new single soon I hope Maiden release it on CD and vinyl. I miss the days when you were guaranteed a couple of singles off an album with the associated goodies.
I think the last physical release was EOTC picture disc and it was limited edition. Managed to get one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back