Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bummer if this turns out to be a live session with songs we’ve already heard a hundred times… I really hope that’s not the case. Or are they playing the new album live in a theater and releasing it before the actual album? Doesn’t make sense… Also, how would pandemic travel restrictions impact all of them getting together and record something like that? Had to be done before March of ‘20 in that case?
Streamed gig of along with a single release and album release details would be sweet, but I can't see that happening. I'm 99% sure all the clues are leading to an album announcement though!

Now, the question is - why Shepherd's Bush Empire, place where Bruce will talk (again!) about book and said that answer is in front of us (maybe he was talking about place, not t-shirt) is hidden on their video with "live forever" text.
No idea, I don’t get the connection, but as soon as I do - probably facepalm moment…
I know that they’ve played there in the past, but other than that? Secret gig already done or planned to go ahead? Live stream? No clue…

Bruce will be there with book tour on august 10th. But strange thing is - why he was there more than month earlier for an interview? He could choose any place on earth - night of the dead album was promoted from his living room I guess. I'm starting to think that whole situation with posters etc. is just smoke and mirrors - we guess what we can and we make connections but this place is at the moment one thing that we know for a fact - it was on reuploaded music video, hidden in plain sight.

Ok, pure speculation here:

Maiden will do a secret/warm up gig on Shepard’s Bush Empire the 15th of July under the moniker Belshazzar’s Feast. Featuring a new single and some classics.
This has been done in the past by Maiden, so nothing new. The new thing is the social media marketing and the online fan base driving the hype train without Maiden paying a penny for it - clever stuff.

That's good theory, i have problem with international scope of campaign. If posters from outside england are genuine and not made by fans.

I would check if all these places are not connected to the first shows in England for each album. Just an idea but I'm starting to see some pattern here.

Last edited:
Ok, pure speculation here:

Maiden will do a secret/warm up gig on Shepard’s Bush Empire the 15th of July under the moniker Belshazzar’s Feast. Featuring a new single and some classics.
This has been done in the past by Maiden, so nothing new. The new thing is the social media marketing and the online fan base driving the hype train without Maiden paying a penny for it - clever stuff.
Wouldn't count on one on that date as all restrictions end on the 19th. I may just head to Shepard's Bush on the 19th and hang around the venue haha

Wouldn't count on one on that date as all restrictions end on the 19th. I may just head to Shepard's Bush on the 19th and hang around the venue haha
That’s a good bet I think! I don’t live in the U.K so don’t know the local restrictions. I think it’s a pretty decent theory though. The poster does look like a flyer for a live gig to my eyes.

2dmeBVk.png

Apparently Bruce was outside Shepherd's Bush Empire on the promotional video to the SSOASS listening party. Credits to archy120 from IMFC for spotting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back