Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooohhh that could be neat.
It is, indeed.

Moreover, I know the story behind this.
I'm not a troll, guys. I'm just a well-informed big Maiden fan :)

Do you remember when I told you new album announcement was close, on June 28th, and no one believed it, at first? :)

Anyway, yes... The release date seems coherent with everything. September will be the month dedicated to the press interviews, and stuff.

Bruce un-bearded and well shaved appearing on Sky News? I sensed it was to start interviews with music press, this month (he'll be soon busy with his book tour), and then they'll go online on September.

I repeat:
I don't want to give you a 100% confirmed.
Nothing's official yet. But I've got no reason to believe that's not a legit leak.

I would be cautious - the closer to 15th, the more such news and leaks will appear. But if you can give it - why not. If you're right, I officially take back everything I said before.

What did you say before? You mean before that sentence, or over the past days about my "leaks"?

Anyway, the source comes from almost 3 weeks ago... ;)

Yeah...

But if there is guitar synth on SSOASS... It's the CIPWM solo. Nothing else.

Coincidentally... CIPWM was the only song H used a synth equipped guitar on live (in 1988). But still... Guitar synth just seemed like a doubling effect during the solo. Nothing else.
I've been playing CIPWM solo in the last weeks, and I added the Guitar Rig synth effect to one of the guitar tracks. To be honest, it seems very close to the studio version (effect-wise, of course, playing-wise is a different issue haha).

Regarding Moonchild intro...
Speaking of ''Moonchild'' intro (the acoustic part of it), Adrian said that probably it was a leftover from Bruce's acoustic material presented by him for the SIT sessions.
The date is...

SEPTEMBER 3rd 2021.
It sounds very plausible. Powerslave was also released on September, 3rd.

Other Maiden albums released in September: TBOS (4th), DOD (2nd) and SIT (29th).

War Of The Worlds? Now, this could be a single title...

...or just another WOTW worldplay.
Yeah, could be another WOTW wordplay or the title of the album...

I prefer more War Of The Worlds (for single/album title) than Writing On The Wall - the latter is good for a single title though.

All 3 hints marked for ya.
The number of hints (in these stories with album covers) is increasing... yep, we are close.:yey:
I think by "this one doesn't feel right", Daniel is telling us that the new album is NOT called "War of the Worlds".
Pretty good interpretation. I still think the album title could be Babylon, because of the Belshazzar's feast poster. I think Writing On The Wall will be the single title - I doubt they will put the album title in the LOTB 2022 tour poster.

The only WOTW connection is Writing On The Wall. I would bet on this. Biblic stuff. 5th chapter of Daniel's book. I'm not expecting something different, at this point.
Totally agree - odds are it's related to Book of Daniel semantically or thematically or both. The world is in a very precarious place right now for (obviously) a bunch of reasons. Something "prophetic" seems very likely. Game on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back