Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this real?
I'm 100% sure this is not Bruce. It's close imitation, but more similar to his voice in 2001 - 2007 than to current records. Don't know how to say this is english but voice is too "round" and "warm" at places - Bruce doesn't sing like that for ~10 years.

EDIT:
I now see other posts about band that recorded this - as I said, guitar in this quality can sound similar but voice is harder to copy. It can sound similar in overall but some parts are always clear giveaway.

So all these fake news aside, what are the chances that the new album will be announced/single released during tomorrow’s Download shenanigans?

So all these fake news aside, what are the chances that the new album will be announced/single released during tomorrow’s Download shenanigans?

Pretty slim I think, if they were going to do it I think the hinting would be a bit more obvious and click-baity

Banjo transparent background musical instrument ~ Free Png Images

Per and jer, your names sound alike and u are both wordy and annoying!! which one of U is alt account, hmm??! I will just call u both PJ......

album 17, I hope Bruce wore lose clothing to avoid cancer this time!!!
Remember the rules. We're encouraging you to make your identity known, sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back