Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
The image being obviously fake, the leak just happening to be really awful in quality so you can't make out if it's really Bruce/IM and it popping up on a random YouTube account made for the leak without being posted somewhere big like Reddit and having been up for a week without notice or getting a takedown makes me suspect it's not the real deal. I'm willing to bet somebody's gonna find the real recording it's claiming is an Iron Maiden song leak.

Come on guys, this happens every year. Someone posts an Attick Demons song posing as Maiden and people fall for it every time. It sounds nothing like Maiden, the singer even has an accent! Guitars also sound nothing like Maiden and the production is way more modern than what Kevin Shirley and Steve go for.

Come on guys, this happens every year. Someone posts an Attick Demons song posing as Maiden and people fall for it every time. It sounds nothing like Maiden, the singer even has an accent! Guitars also sound nothing like Maiden and the production is way more modern than what Kevin Shirley and Steve go for.

I'd never have fallen for an actual quality version of Attick Demons

they got me anyway :lol:
Yeah, it’s clear with more content from the source that it’s an imitator, but those clips in the original posting were an uncanny resemblance. And not just to Bruce in general, but to late-era Bruce specifically.

Egg on my face for sure. I can usually tell the real Bruce from a faker easily...

Yeah, it’s clear with more content from the source that it’s an imitator, but those clips in the original posting were an uncanny resemblance. And not just to Bruce in general, but to late-era Bruce specifically.

Egg on my face for sure. I can usually tell the real Bruce from a faker easily...
I actually think it's quite clever that they manage to write in the style of latter-day Maiden, and copy Bruce's vocal style so well, even if it's not possible to exactly copy an actual voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back