Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the album will contain a song with a title that one of the solo songs by Bruce has... (The Alchemist, Man Of Sorrows and Wicker Man say hello)... :lol:
Merry Christmas!!!
Yes, I think we were all waiting with bated breath for a more serious take on the whole “Zulu Lulu” concept.

There are some noticeable differences. Mainly in the quieter sections of the songs. More clarity.

I think that VXI is judged quite harshly. The album has a clear theme and the songs connect well together. Ok the repetition is hard work in places but Brave Nee World is littered with repetition as well. (Not as bad as TAATG though!)

I've always felt the theme of Virtual XI is impending disaster, which is why I don't mind the more simplistic lyrics, and why I also think they should have stuck with the original (rumored) title: Virtual Insanity. And Riggs rejected Futureal cover should have been the album cover.

I still can't believe it's been almost 20 years since Brave New World dropped. It feels like it was yesterday. But if you start with the debut album, Brave New World is essentially the "halfway" point of their career now. Think about that.

Yes, crazy it is. I now think that they have delayed the release of album 17 in order to celebrate the 2020's 40th anniversary of album 1 with new music and thus show the world how relevant they still are.

Yes, crazy it is. I now think that they have delayed the release of album 17 in order to celebrate the 2020's 40th anniversary of album 1 with new music and thus show the world how relevant they still are.
Yep, I said the same thing somewhere up thread. It's too perfect to not do that. I wonder if there will be anything special, like the new album having a second disk of re-recorded classics from the debut. If so, then I demand a studio performance of Remember Tomorrow and Strange World by Bruce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back